Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have started to place pre-orders at AEC. I had 2 orders just ship and Hoth Leia should be shipping soon from Sideshow. If none of them have box codes I'll be down to just 1 pre-order at Sideshow. Going forward I think I'll mostly be going with AEC.

Order elsewhere if you could, that's probably our best option. Doubt Sideshow will lower their shipping so just order from some place else that better suits you. That's what I'm doing at least, as well as a few other collectors.

I have been looking at new places to order from, Might try Timewalker out. Most of my preorders were made before this shipping increase.

I have been looking at new places to order from, Might try Timewalker out. Most of my preorders were made before this shipping increase.

When did it increase? I thought it's been high for at least the past year, almost all my Hot Toys orders were $22+ in shipping costs.

I use these sites religiously now

Alter ego Comics
Forbidden planet nyc(have to wait for it to be in stock
BBTS
Secret Compas (does not double box )

Zero complains from me. Shipping is cheap and three of those double box hot toys . They’ve probally have taken 75% of my SS orders .

BBTS for my Sideshow needs now. Anything they don't carry goes to Toy Anxiety, OneSixthKit or TNS Figures. Seems to be working well so far. Can't deal with Sideshow's shipping anymore. Basically just exclusives from now on.

I'm still with SS for now. The shipping is about 50% cheaper than anyplace else i can find (for me anyway for whatever reason). Don't need the double box, well over 100+ orders and no issues so far. Loved dealing with Timewalker for the GB set so i will order some things from them including Ecto-1 and i'll order from BBTS for smaller items.

SS is live now. They gave out a code during the Wednesday show last week, so I don't expect one today, but you never know!

I cancelled an order last week.

With shipping, conversion, duty, etc it's just too expensive. Will rely on codes for the odd figure but SSC has lost me. I'll try and grab stuff on secondary market at cons and ebay and stuff like that.

"Maybe we can work on a code for next week - no promises, but we'll see" SS says...

I've started using Timewalker alot more now. Customer Service is beyond exceptional. I will use BBTS sometimes for the $4 shipping, but since I live in WI, i get hit with the sales tax from there.

I will use BBTS sometimes for the $4 shipping, but since I live in WI, i get hit with the sales tax from there.
I hear ya. I try to use EE the most, since they have a mint guarantee, no tax to WI, free shipping on in-stock orders (if you reach the minimum, but I always do) and pre-orders items $79+, and you can get 6-8% cashback through various sites...

Anybody ever order from ekiahobbies.com? They have a few items I'm looking at...

I've used ekiahobbies a couple times and had no issues. They packed my items well, and I received my items within a reasonable time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I try to use EE the most, since they have a mint guarantee, no tax to WI, free shipping on in-stock orders (if you reach the minimum, but I always do) and pre-orders items $79+, and you can get 6-8% cashback through various sites...

Anybody ever order from ekiahobbies.com? They have a few items I'm looking at...

Forgive my ignorance, but who's EE?

Back