Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AEC give you rewards point for special occasions and your birthday as well. It seem like a pretty good reward program. One thing about them though. You can't wait around too long to do your pre-ordering because they only do it for so long and only get so many of each item in. I think they try to order just what the pre-order covers.

I would like to go to AEC one of these days. They're about an hour and a half drive from me. I have to pay sales tax if I order through them so I have to really shop around now to see where I get the best deal.

Same here, shipping has increased to more than $20 for me so I'm looking towards AEC's free shipping on pre-orders now if Sideshow doesn't have the codes anymore.

That's pretty good... maybe I'll look at them instead if the AEC reward return isn't better than their savings. :wink1:

I'm trying to find where they describe the Pile of Loot shipping in detail, do you know where that is? Do you have to place a $350 or more order or can you gradually add items to the pot?

I would talk to Steven directly. He works with you based on your situation and order status. Its really customized and literally, he will work with you.

Well it looks like Sideshow updated their website to display items in your own local currency.

And supposedly they charge in your local currency, so hopefully that means no more 3% Forex Translation Fees?

But what about pre existing preorders. I just checked my preorders and as I expected they're still in USD.

Hey guys anyone happen to have a 20 dollar code you will not be useing and care to give it to me ? I am willing to do the refer a friend in return for the code as i am looking to make a purchase now. Kindly p.m. me if your interested thanks

Disappointed that neither Daredevil, nor Punisher, came with a code... (Received DD a couple of weeks ago and Punisher today)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointed that neither Daredevil, nor Punisher, came with a code... (Received DD a couple of weeks ago and Punisher today)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSC has no current $20 codes at the moment.

Figures my luck when i finally need one sigh.. On a side note to people buying hot toys diecast iron man figures are they letting you pay the 10 dollars for the double box pack out or are they refusing to do it on certain iron man figures ?

Back