Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s a referral?

If you buy something with a link extension I provide you I get 2% of your purchase total in reward points 40 days after the order shipped. That equals $5 for a $250 purchase. So basically you get $20 discount and I get $5 back in reward points 40 days after shipping. A win win situation.

If you buy something with a link extension I provide you I get 2% of your purchase total in reward points 40 days after the order shipped. That equals $5 for a $250 purchase. So basically you get $20 discount and I get $5 back in reward points 40 days after shipping. A win win situation.

Ok cool. You can refer me. I need that $20 code. Pm me. Thanks.

PM me if you need a November $20 box code. I️ think it expires on 11/15. Let me know what you’re planning on purchasing and I’ll generate a referral link for you to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PM me if you need a November $20 box code. I️ think it expires on 11/15. Let me know what you’re planning on purchasing and I’ll generate a referral link for you to use.

lol, I was just about to post this.

Does the code and referral program work if you want to put something on a payment plan?

Ex. Hulk/wolverine diorama on a 3 months plan.

I think my last code was used without my referral link so can't give to anybody, sorry.

It's also possible it didn't take. I had one where I used another person's link and he didn't get credit. Two of the links I sent out where used and I didn't get credit for it.

Still have a code that expires tomorrow. PM me if you need it.

I also have an additional code that expires tomorrow, please PM.
It would be great if you can hook me up next month or whenever you get an extra code!

In my Sideshow Wallet Promo Code list, it says the Fall code expires on Nov 17th, even though the code on the box said Nov 15. Do you think we have 2 more days before it expires? I was hoping to see Justice League Thursday night to see if I really wanted to use the code on that Tactical Batman.

I remeber seeing it in the past that a later date comes up on the site, when I went to use it it was expired. I saw the same thing with the 17th and thought about waiting to see if anything was announced for Thursday's newsletter....but decided not to chance it and got an order in.

Back