Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the $20 off/ referral codes work on the anakin or executioner preorders? Happy to use someone’s code and link if they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the $20 off/ referral codes work on the anakin or executioner preorders? Happy to use someone’s code and link if they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they should. Letmeknow which one you plan on ordering and I'll send the link your way.

If anyone has a code with a referral link or not I could use one. Id like to order a Hot Toys Star Wars figure. Please and thank you!

If anyone has one left, I'm planning to buy the hot toys baby groot and will use the referral link and code. Thanks!

What is this referral link? I feel like I have missed something- if anyone wants to explain slash send one my way Id greatly appreciate it! That Last Jedi Kylo has been waiting for a code and an order since he was released! Thanks in advance!

What is this referral link? I feel like I have missed something- if anyone wants to explain slash send one my way Id greatly appreciate it! That Last Jedi Kylo has been waiting for a code and an order since he was released! Thanks in advance!

PM sent

Basically use the link I sent to place your order (add item to cart) and then apply the code on checkout and it should be all good.

Back