Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Here's a $20-off code from the Rise, Conquer & Rule promotion, ending tonight at midnight GMT.

FALL17MYMY2UTY
(Apparently, I can't use a second, entirely different code from the same promotion. :gah:)

Weren't they a 2-pack? What's this "slim version" of each individual figure I'm seeing now...
They didn't offer the slim ones in a two pack for some reason. I couldn't see wanting only one of the two, but hey, I guess the option is a good thing?
The slim version just comes with fewer accessories, but they did include metal steins for these though, interestingly enough. I just hope they're not an Asmus store exclusive...

They didn't offer the slim ones in a two pack for some reason. I couldn't see wanting only one of the two, but hey, I guess the option is a good thing?
The slim version just comes with fewer accessories, but they did include metal steins for these though, interestingly enough. I just hope they're not an Asmus store exclusive...
I didn't even know Asmus had a store... I'm just waiting for Gimli to be released, so I can complete my Fellowship... Most are the Sideshow ones. I'm not rebuying characters I already have. Got the Asmus Merry and Pippin, and will get Gimli. Then I'm done...

Back