Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan kept asking for the soul collection in exchange for a Chewbacca figure "What would Chewie do for Han if he were having a bad day?" but she also said several times the first few days that they would not accept offers to hurt people. I mean come on.

Yeah, honestly I think Chewie would just leave Han alone if he was having a bad day. He's not going to go rub his back, or anything like that. I don't know what they were looking for, but I'd bet they couldn't think of anything either if they were trying to come up with something. Instead, we ended up with another person dressing up as something and going out into public to amuse SSC by awkwardly doing something. I will say it works for the Impractical Jokers though. So, maybe I'm just an old curmudgeon now.

Unless I was totally oblivious to it and missed them,
At least this year we didn't see the unofficial daily contest to be first to say "Good morning" and post a coffee meme.

I should have tried the soul borrowing and been like I will delete my ssc account so I can never buy items from them ever again for a free figure.

Wasnt there one pastvspooktacular where we all got hogwild lucky and got like 125 in reward points?

the whole contest thing has gotten crazy. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason for their winners and other times they pick the funniest or cutest entry they get.

I was on vaca for most of it and missed probably half of the codes. I am super happy with what I did get. Free money is free money and I am quite thankful.

In terms of the soul collecting, I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom for one of them and offered to sing any Disney song they wanted, live, in front of the Tree of Life. And I can't carry a tune at all. It would have been hilarious and humiliating. All I wanted was one of the HTs on the "we can't give this stuff away" list and they still didn't bite. :huh

thats-all-folks-gif-4.gif

Susan said again at the end of the Live Stranger Things reaction video where they didn't actually talk about Stranger Things that even though they were headed home they were absolutely not done until 11:59 tonight. Gonna hold out til then.

Last edited:
Back