Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty surprised there has only been 1 code(newsletter) so far today though.

I feel like "HAUNT" was supposed to go in the middle of the night, but they decided not to activate it, because people couldn't shut the **** up about it for three days.

I couldn't sell my soul because I've gotten too old for humiliating myself in public for a toy.

I couldn't sell my soul because they destroyed it

uvFkpkz.gif

I feel like "HAUNT" was supposed to go in the middle of the night, but they decided not to activate it, because people couldn't shut the **** up about it for three days.

Why would they care? It's not like it affects anything. It would still release at a random time and we'd still only have five minutes or less to activate it. The wording doesnt even matter. It gives no real advantage.

Why would they care? It's not like it affects anything. It would still release at a random time and we'd still only have five minutes or less to activate it. The wording doesnt even matter. It gives no real advantage.
That's what I said a few days ago, but Susan and Dennis called it out on one of the live streams and they seemed kinda pissed. Then people kept bringing it up again and again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back