Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever they have a live feed, most of the people commenting just keep asking for a code. I wouldn't be surprised if they stop doing codes soon.

They can be downright rude about it. They ought to take names and make sure there are no special codes going out to them on any packaging or special mailings.

They can be downright rude about it. They ought to take names and make sure there are no special codes going out to them on any packaging or special mailings.

Not sure how they'd do that since it's all Facebook and Youtube handles. Not everyone uses their real name. I'm Jason Todd on Youtube and that is definitely not what it says on my Sideshow Collectibles account.

Not sure how they'd do that since it's all Facebook and Youtube handles. Not everyone uses their real name. I'm Jason Todd on Youtube and that is definitely not what it says on my Sideshow Collectibles account.
There must be 2 Jason Todd's that join the live chat then. I remember her asking if that was their real name and the person said yes. Both on screen were pretty excited about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jason Todd!! Hey

There must be 2 Jason Todd's that join the live chat then. I remember her asking if that was their real name and the person said yes. Both on screen were pretty excited about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No that was me. I said that by mistake. I was working and distracted. Once they called that out I said it was actually not my real name, but unless you were looking at the youtube chat, you wouldn't have known that.

I was talking about Facebook since that's the only social media I have to watch any feeds. Most everyone I know on Facebook uses their real name.

I can never watch those live chats. They always seem like people are just stroking sideshows ego and saying random stuff just to get noticed.

I was talking about Facebook since that's the only social media I have to watch any feeds. Most everyone I know on Facebook uses their real name.

I know a lot of people who don't. My wife's cousin's name is Michael and used to go by Mxy Bxy before he erased his account.

Well, to be fair the soul borrowing is just about finding people willing to do things that amuse SSC. That's fine, why not. It's their party. Except just about every descent promotional prize went to soul borrowing this year. I did it once a few years back when it was a new idea, but honestly I kind of hate that game. It's like groveling for a prize, and not in a good way.

Back