Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That non banter thread is like watching paint dry. On a cold day in the rain.

As it should be.

That way when I get a email notification in the middle of the night it'll be worth it (usually).

Though I'm thinking I'll need to unsubscribe from this thread for the duration of Spook.

Last year i believe there was a period of time where photos of cosplay women were posted. Maybe we could all come together by posting cosplay women dressed as Non-Banter and her evil twin Banter.

As it should be.

That way when I get a email notification in the middle of the night it'll be worth it (usually).

Though I'm thinking I'll need to unsubscribe from this thread for the duration of Spook.
I'm beginning to feel the same way, at least at night.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

This is all one big social experiment conducted by Sideshow. The goal is to watch total strangers dive deep into madness over action figures. Btw I just started watching Creep 2. Anyone see the first? It was awesome and creepy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I never really hunted these codes because I thought they were a coupon and not added to rewards....where do they announce them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banter's a guy.

VsT0OxL.jpg

Not Reward Codes, but I found some Promo Codes:

DARKSEID
ASYLUM
WITCH
KYLO
REAPER
MAGIC
QUINN
IMPOSTER
PHASMA
ARKHAM
SNOWTROOPER
PURPLE
FIRSTORDER
FLAMETROOPER
GUNNER
JAKKU
SHADES
GROOT
ROCKET
R5D4
RAIDEN

Watch there be a code like 5 o' clock in the morning. A $20 code that lasts for about not 2 minutes.

I think that NOSLEEP code gonna work at 12pm Eastern Time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back