Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would be fine if they phased out the codes in place of the reward points, which has been averaging close to $10 per week, at various times throughout the week. But since there hasn't been a new code in the last 5 days or so, I wonder if that's on the way out as well.

I don't mean to come off as entitled, but SS needs to do something to entice customer retention. Earning RP from purchases really isn't enough anymore, because whatever you earn is offset by the shipping charges. Also factoring that, not only does BBTS offer flat rate $4 shipping now, but they always double box their orders (without charging an extra $10 for the service).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be disappointed if they stop sending out codes. The code always covered part of the shipping cost. I'll start going to BBTS if they do stop.

no codes , no Sideshow orders, now that hot toys is doing exclusives on their own and no longer Sideshowshow exclusive, there will no longer be a need to pay the outrageous shipping and california taxes , just order from BBTS or Timewalker

whats 2 more weeks of waiting when you already waited 12 months for the item

I agree Sideshow needs to do more. What they do right now is fine, but to be honest, you can't take away certain features and expect people to simply continue to be happy. To nickle and dime people will only piss people off, especially when this hobby is growing. Prices are rising exponentially and 2 minute $3 codes don't make up for anything really.

Vote with your wallet.

Only way things change. SS thinks they will continue to do the same biz......until proven otherwise.

Just got my 1/6 R2-D2 from Sideshow and it's damaged out of the box - dome center cap broken off, panels not working, and massive light bleed because the under covering of the dome is poorly cut. Telling me now 5-7 business days for a response. Done with Sideshow as soon as I get my money back.

I wouldn't be suprised either . I've started having exclusives shipped to Arizona since my brother lives out there so eventually I'll stop buying myself directly

Haha same here. My old folks are out there so I have exclusives shipped there since no tax. I just pick them up whenever I come by for a visit.

Just got my 1/6 R2-D2 from Sideshow and it's damaged out of the box - dome center cap broken off, panels not working, and massive light bleed because the under covering of the dome is poorly cut. Telling me now 5-7 business days for a response. Done with Sideshow as soon as I get my money back.

Unfortunately the light leakage problem is common across R2-D2 pieces from a lot of manufacturers, from 1/6, 1/4 PF and even a Beast Kingdom Egg Attack piece.

Just picked up two of my three packages, Dr. Strange and Kylo didn't come with a code. For some reason, my Harley Quinn is missing. No UPS delivered notification, no Ready for Pickup notification, and no Attempted Delivery tag either.

Back