Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey look people are complaint about prices! That's ok

Omg someone said something about real life let's bash it.

Child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then don't come on here complaining when people post a comment about the actual thread subject.
You can go troll somewhere else. By the looks of it, you haven't contributed much to this forum anyways.

Then don't come on here complaining when people post a comment about the actual thread subject.
You can go troll somewhere else. By the looks of it, you haven't contributed much to this forum anyways.

You're a reason why humanity fails as a whole. Has a nice day man, enjoy yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is using real world problems because he didn't like the thread. EVERYONE knows about Houston, it's bad. It also doesn't affect the mass majority of us and the human condition makes people worry about themselves first, for better and worse.
If he's so worried about it let him sell all his statues and Figures and donate the funds to Houston.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's a no-win situation. Yes, what's happening in Houston is a tragedy. It however does not mean I should just put up with a company's redunkulous shipping fee when another can do it for $4.00. The $20 codes are a way to offset the cost for me. If they choose not to issue those anymore, I should be able to choose which company I do my business with. I'm not entitled to the code, nor are they entitled to my business. Getting back on point, there is no point in arguing/complaining about anything once real life tragedy is brought up. Everything else seems like small potatoes. So, who wants to start the petition to close the entire forum?

It's a no-win situation. Yes, what's happening in Houston is a tragedy. It however does not mean I should just put up with a company's redunkulous shipping fee when another can do it for $4.00. The $20 codes are a way to offset the cost for me. If they choose not to issue those anymore, I should be able to choose which company I do my business with. I'm not entitled to the code, nor are they entitled to my business. Getting back on point, there is no point in arguing/complaining about anything once real life tragedy is brought up. Everything else seems like small potatoes. So, who wants to start the petition to close the entire forum?

I got 2 very recent codes and they both expired 08-15-17. Thought they usually expired at the end of the month and I wish SS wouldn't send codes that didn't have a decent grace period so you can actually use them.

I got 2 very recent codes and they both expired 08-15-17. Thought they usually expired at the end of the month and I wish SS wouldn't send codes that didn't have a decent grace period so you can actually use them.

Depends on when your packages are shipped. I've seen the expiration dates vary between the 15-24th of each month. If you purchase something or your flex payment is around those dates, there's a good chance of an expiring code happening or not getting a code on the box. I have all of my flex payments for the 25th, that should give them enough time to get new codes and it gives me over two weeks to shop with the code. Doubt that matters anymore, someone on here mentioned there aren't any codes for this month.

I haven't received codes for the last two items received. Used to get them with every item. Are they phasing it out?

Someone in the thread did mention they contacted SSC support and support said they aren't doing codes this month. Hopefully it's coming back next month.

Well, since SDCC, they have twice given a code out in two successive days, but now that we're over 5-1/2 days without a code, I'd also be surprised it we got one before SS Live tomorrow (and, the way these last 5-1/2 days have gone, we might not even get one then!).

I'm shocked they even bother with all the emotional folks begging for codes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back