Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it is only $1.50, I really appreciate all you fine members that post these. I watched the first part of the broadcast on lunch, but had to come back, and its only because of you fantastic people that I was able to collect this code, and many others. Thank you again!

Perhaps they'll have a 2nd code for another $1.50? :dunno
This is the first code I've got since SDCC, so I'm happy to get anything.

No- it was a typo.

"Sideshow Collectibles Hey Philipiain > They are free codes. They are not perfect free codes."

Does anyone have a code for this month that they arent using? Not sure when these become available, but figured it's worth an ask. Thank you in advance!

Does anyone have a code for this month that they arent using? Not sure when these become available, but figured it's worth an ask. Thank you in advance!
I think all the codes in people's hands expired last night. Have to wait on the next batch to start hitting shippers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think all the codes in people's hands expired last night. Have to wait on the next batch to start hitting shippers.

That is if they get the code on their box. I got no code on my HQ....now will see if Dr. Strange will have one.

That is if they get the code on their box. I got no code on my HQ....now will see if Dr. Strange will have one.
Is it a released product? Whenever you enter a contest they send out codes for a ton of the items already in the warehouse.

Back