Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows? I have everything set for notifications and still didn't get an alert for this one.

Even on Sideshow's little notification tutorial, their Facebook screenshots say you will not receive more than 5 notifications a day. So it appears Facebook does not allow you to receive notifications of everything a page posts. I was able to get full notifications on a "close friend's" page once but that doesn't appear to be possible on a company's page. Still, on my phone I'm only seeing the going live notifications. I have to go on Facebook itself and click on the little globe to see other Sideshow "notifications," but those appear to be just a select few as suggested above and not all of them.

I tried too. Thought I had the notifications set up right but got nothing this morning.

I made IFTT widgets to get SMS alerts and a phone call when Sideshow tweets. These work but there's about a 5 minute delay between the tweet and the notification.

And 12 minutes between the tweet and phone call.

The phone call would have been great because you can then add it as a VIP and let it ring through your DND setting.

But neither are helpful because the codes expire so quickly.

I've had twitter sending me their tweets as SMS messages for a year or two and it happens instantly. I believe there's a turn on notifications on each profile page. And I have a push notifications for tweets turned on in my notifications section so I get a push notice as well as the SMS. Can't find now where you control text and email notices. If you get email notifications working, you can add it to VIP on iPhone e-mail and set it to play a sound. Not sure if I can do that with SMS.

Even on Sideshow's little notification tutorial, their Facebook screenshots say you will not receive more than 5 notifications a day. So it appears Facebook does not allow you to receive notifications of everything a page posts. I was able to get full notifications on a "close friend's" page once but that doesn't appear to be possible on a company's page. Still, on my phone I'm only seeing the going live notifications. I have to go on Facebook itself and click on the little globe to see other Sideshow "notifications," but those appear to be just a select few as suggested above and not all of them.

My assumption is that there's an issue with the "no more than 5" algorithm in that instead of selecting the first five posts for the day or selecting 5 at random, it just selects none for whatever reason.

Guess we're not getting yondu anytime soon, here's a code for anyone who has an order to make today

brSvLXS.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back