Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.

First one I've got since SDCC!

Had my phone in my hand as it vibrated from the incoming email notification from here.

First time they've given out two codes in one day since SDCC! I missed this second one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially helpful/maybe unhelpful reminder- SS hasn't gone more than two days without giving a code since they settled into this new code-giving system on August 2. They released a code at 5:22 AM Central on Saturday, so I would expect another code to be released before midnight tonight.

That, or they're going to space it out a bit before they release another one (or wait until SS Live on Wednesday).

View attachment 359787

Love the stats. Im making a list too. How much were SURPRISE and FREENOW worth?

No one seems to know how much SURPRISE was worth, since no one seemed to have gotten that code. FREENOW was worth $3.

Untitled.png

But if you're a completionist/perfectionist like me, the most un-fun thing is missing any of the codes! I'll survive though, I'm sure... :wink1:

Really though, these are just super awesome of SS to give out even if they are really small amounts nowadays! If you get a bunch of them, they add up quick (even the small amount ones)! Between just the last couple Spooks and SDCCs and all the codes they've given out since this year's SDCC ended, I've gotten almost $190 in RP for doing nothing more than following this thread more closely than I was before that. That's a huge credit to SS for being generous with giving out a bunch of free money over a (relatively) long period of time, and the contributors to this thread who alert me of new code drops!

Not really- I've only purchased one item from SS in the past couple of years, so I just subtract the amount of RP I got from that order from my current RP amount and I know how many free RP I've been able to get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back