Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three codes to give away:
HEAT174Y9EDYWA
HEAT17AHY4ELUG
HEAT17ULAZYLYJ

A reply to let other know which one you claim is appreciated.

Finding some stuff on increasing notifications from FB...

Click the arrow in top right, then select “Settings” as shown by the Log Out link.
Next in the left menu select “Notifications”

I definitely don't have my notifications maximized. On FB I have them all on though, and I still don't see Sideshow's code post in my FB notifications. But there's a lot of room to try different settings here.

Notifications Settings

On Facebook
All notifications, some sounds on

Email
Only important notifications

Mobile
Some notifications

Text message

Oh, well, this doesn't look as promising as I thought. You can control whether you get "some" or "all" notifications from groups you're in, but not from a company's page. On the mobile notifications, the ones you can turn on seem to have nothing to do with company's pages. And you can't turn OFF the "Sideshow just went live" mobile notification anywhere I can see, which is the only one a lot of us are getting.

I don't know if it's worse... On my Batman 1:2 scale, I had a code, but already expired when received :slap

I was looking forward to getting tarkin. I feel like the more I order the less codes I get. I have no clue what is going on.

I don't know if this even matters or not. Whenever I preorder anything from SS now, I set the payment plan to charge on the 25th. That way, it gives them enough time to switch over to the codes that expire the following month. The 5th works too, however it's close to the expiration date, so I'd have to find something to buy in the next week or so. Being charged on the 10th and 15th might end up with me getting a code valid for 2 days or even expired. If I'm going for the 20th, I might as well just set it to the 25th. That's my logic, except when they forget to put the code on the box. :lol

SS is live on Facebook now!

"Sideshow Collectibles We will be releasing a promo code in chat today! "Luck favors the prepared Dahlings".... so we suggest you sign in to your Sideshow account now to cut out a step later!

Once we announce the code, you will only have a few moments to add it to your Rewards balance in your account. We will even give you a short cut for that too, because we are cool cats.

Remember, have fun, good luck & no sniveling if you miss it."

Back