Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the emails boys! I've been missing all the post SDCC ones until today. It was my fault because I didn't realize I can change the setting on my phone from having a separate "focused inbox" to making it one regular inbox. I wasn't getting notifications for whatever went to the "focused" box, which is where all the code emails landed :mad:

fantastic $3
A belated thanks! I was just leaving for lunch, saw your post, and redeemed the code before it expired the first time...
Spark is our code hero of the week! :yess:
Indeed! :lecture

EW!!!

awf.....You do know that's a joke, right?
It wasn't very funny. Disgusting, yes. Funny? No.

Thanks for the emails boys! I've been missing all the post SDCC ones until today. It was my fault because I didn't realize I can change the setting on my phone from having a separate "focused inbox" to making it one regular inbox. I wasn't getting notifications for whatever went to the "focused" box, which is where all the code emails landed :mad:
Yeah, that Outlook upgrade was stupid. I immediately disabled it, once I learned how to. I was missing emails at work due to the "focused inbox." I don't use it at home...

A belated thanks! I was just leaving for lunch, saw your post, and redeemed the code before it expired the first time...

Indeed! :lecture

EW!!!

It wasn't very funny. Disgusting, yes. Funny? No.

Yeah, that Outlook upgrade was stupid. I immediately disabled it, once I learned how to. I was missing emails at work due to the "focused inbox." I don't use it at home...
Oh well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

See?! That "focused" nonsense is why I missed half of the SDCC emails, and the few that came after. I only disabled it a couple days ago
When my notifications go nuts, I know there is a code. When it's just a few of us talking, the notifications are more spread apart. At least for me, using the app, that's how I'm able to tell the difference without having to check each message while driving or working. But I also try to watch the streams, so I dunno.

I knew right away that it was a joke, but you wouldn't believe what comes across my Facebook feed that people believe. [emoji38]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I knew right away that it was a joke, but you wouldn't believe what comes across my Facebook feed that people believe. [emoji38]

My mother in law believes everything she reads online. She's not that old either. So, I created a fake website with the worst info and sent it to her. Too much time on my hands? Maybe, but worth it

My mother does too, but she's older and watches way too much news channels.

Back