Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's telling me AUG15SAVE is associated with another account and cannot be added...[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It lasts until 14th August, but Sideshow have reduced the number of items it can be used on since I first looked.

e.g., Probe Droid was eligible at first. It's still in stock, but now removed from eligibility.

There was also the black astromech, Rey and quite a few others.

Just missed a reward code.

SURPRISE lasted only 2 minutes.

Nobody posting on Facebook got it either.

[h=6]Sideshow Collectibles[/h]9 mins ·

SURPRISE we decided to pop a Reward Code right now and that code is... SURPRISE
It is only good from 2am PT until 2:02am PT, so if you missed it, it's gone and we are back in bed sleeping.
Go to sideshow.com/rewardcode to redeem but only for the next two minutes!!
If you missed it, fear not!!! We have a feeling a lot of these will be happening in the near future.
1f609.png

I was too busy playing Arkham Knight haha.

Seems no one got it, at least from the survey of the FB posts...I feel like becasue it was a 2am/2min it had to be $2 - but that would just be ****** for such a small window.

All the Prime 1 pieces are gone from 15%, that sucks... was going to use it on one yesterday but fell asleep, long day on Luke Cage. So all the orders placed when that went up were honored?

Just missed a reward code.

SURPRISE lasted only 2 minutes.

Nobody posting on Facebook got it either.

While we aren't owed anything, c'mon, really? Is this an attempt to say hey we give out codes we love our customers, $2-3 at 2/3/4/5 am (depending what time zone) and only for 2 mins? Don't insult my intelligence.

While we aren't owed anything, c'mon, really? Is this an attempt to say hey we give out codes we love our customers, $2-3 at 2/3/4/5 am (depending what time zone) and only for 2 mins? Don't insult my intelligence.

Not to mention the fact that these are expensive items and for most people to afford them they have to be at work in the morning.

I'm not going to complain about no codes, but this new thing? Ain't nobody got time for that. :dunno

That said, some of y'all have profited from this, so maybe look at it as a scavenger hunt/contest thing?

Well, congrats to Sideshow- if they continue to give out codes at 2, 3, or 4 AM in the morning, I will NEVER get them.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of waking up in the morning for work and seeing 10 Tapatalk notifications about this thread from three hours earlier, knowing that you missed a code!

Back