Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for any code if anyone has one so I can purchase Snowtrooper. Planned on using the $50 code on it however; it wasn't in stock until after the code expired. I used the code before it expired on something else...ugh

Enjoy!!

d77ff330335c3291898f094f32749992.jpg

83323c960873ccb9f85b1e0f319e6063.jpg

[emoji1474][emoji1531][emoji1303][emoji1417][emoji1303][emoji1531][emoji1474][emoji1531][emoji1303][emoji1417][emoji1531]

Damn, didn't realize they actually released codes on packages this month since Drax didn't have one. If anyone has one they don't need. I will happily take it.

Maybe they were delayed since the expiry date was pushed up 9 days. Definitely seems like far less people are receiving them than in prior months due to the lack of chatter and free code drops.

Sideshow Chicky‏ @SideshowChicky 2h 2 hours ago
More tons of fun happening during Sideshow's online comic-con. https://sideshow.com/sdcc17 . Watch for promo codes for free figures & sneaky info.

Looks like we've got the promo codes coming for figures, I wonder if they'll be codes for RP too?

Are you allowed to use more than one code for a period?

They're doing promo codes for free figures? Are Jake Sully and Angelica still in stock?

The last one was a one time only use code for the Porcelain Stormtrooper. It went within 2 minutes if you go by the Twitter codes. They didn't specifically say whether they'd all be for one time uses just to keep aware of the feeds but the codes do have to be used right away to get. There isn't a box to put in codes on the SDCC page like there was with Spook so my guess is that the codes are just strictly giveaways.

Free codes? Did I hear people want free codes? Are you following our online Comic-Con event? Well, to celebrate I'm handing out some codes every so often during this event!

Ready?!

This code is good for the FIRST person to snag it for a free Hot Toys The Joker (Purple Jacket Version) Sixth Scale Figure. Whoever snags this will have to pay for shipping and taxes (if you reside outside of the U.S. then you're on the hook for any import fees, VAT, etc assessed by your government for this item).

STILL READY?

The code for a FREE The Joker Sixth Scale Figure is....

JOKERSS

Good luck!!!!

-SideshowAlex

Dude, I got it! Thanks!

ORDER SUMMARY
Subtotal: $249.99
Tax: $0.00
Promo Code: -$249.99
code: JOKERSS
Shipping: $20.24
Grand Total: $20.24

You might make some money on me anyway because I don't think I can stand to see him on the shelf without Harley!

She's going to be shipping in the next 30 to 60 days it looks like too, so you wouldn't have to wait long to add her next to The Joker. Juuuuust sayin'! ;-)

-SideshowAlex

Crazy, I just put in a waitlist order for the exclusive Harley and it converted 6 minutes later. What kind of mind games are you playing on us?!

I must've got in just ahead of her going back in stock...

Back