Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost let mine expire last night. Sat there for about an hour deciding on what to get. None of the new releases screamed "Must have" so I ordered the WW PF.

Thought June 30th meant tonight, so I ended up letting my code expired. Couldn't decide between Death Trooper and Drax.

Thought June 30th meant tonight, so I ended up letting my code expired. Couldn't decide between Death Trooper and Drax.

I had that happen to me before. I also assumed that the expiration date meant 11:59pm of that day. I now check the Date and Time Stamp of the expiration "Date". It's kinda sneaky if you ask me.

I assumed it would expire at the end of today too. I ended up using it yesterday because I figured there was a good chance I'd forget to tonight... glad I decided to do that.

Yeah its kind of weird how Sideshow's expiration dates for coupons work. Most places when they say the 30th mean that the code us actually good through the end of that date. I forgot that and wound up letting mine expire (well actually I didn't get one but someone else who wasn't going to use it gave me theirs). Ah well I guess..

There was nothing I really wanted so i preordered the hot toys r2d2 because I do not have an r2 unit yet.

I just placed an order through chat and they were able to force the code for me even though it expired

Take $25 OFF!

Use promo code:

CONTEST-2369-M194K4MK

As a thank you for participating in our giveaway, use the above code to save $25 on select instock items at Sideshow!
Expires 3 days

As late as ever.... just received the code in the mail today. Can I email them to apply it to something? Can they place the order for you with the coupon since it's expired?

As late as ever.... just received the code in the mail today. Can I email them to apply it to something? Can they place the order for you with the coupon since it's expired?

call them. A couple freaks have called after it expired and they let them use it.

Can we call them for a code if we did not get one? We would be giving them business too, right?

Pretty sure they would just say no. Even the folks who got one without a code printed on the card had to email a picture to prove they got a card before they would give them another one.

Pretty sure they would just say no. Even the folks who got one without a code printed on the card had to email a picture to prove they got a card before they would give them another one.

I got a card without a code in the mail and emailed them and.did not send a picture of my mailer I received and they replied in 5 minutes with a code for me. They probably had each account that they sent these out to flagged on their end.

I got a card without a code in the mail and emailed them and.did not send a picture of my mailer I received and they replied in 5 minutes with a code for me. They probably had each account that they sent these out to flagged on their end.

I know someone said they had to send a picture. You are probably more trustworthy :lol

Back