Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To reiterate my earlier question, are there $20 codes being sent for the 6/16-7/15 period? I don't seem to see any talk of them, just chatter about the $50 codes.

I got a package yesterday and it didn't have a $20 code. I have another coming tomorrow and I'm hoping it has one!

^^ Same. Have future $20 for the upcoming months to trade, won't need a couple each month since it's 1 per promotion.

Last minute plea. If anyone has a $50 coupon and isn't planning to use it, I'd really like to pick-up the Deluxe Spidey with it. I see most recently that bonestockbrz and dw316 have asked, so if they've already been blessed with a code I'd like to hop in line next!

Much thanks in advance regardless.

Just a reminder the codes expiring on the 30th will expire in a little over an hour from now. Finally decided to use mine on the Iron Man Mark 6.

By the way folks the TFA Han and Chewie set is back on Sideshow for PO and eligible for the discount.

That $50 code was a joke. I literally received mine 2 days ago and (responsibly) waited until pay day to place another order. As of 6:30AM EST my code is expired.

I'm going to call customer service in a few hours once they open and see what they can do for me.

That $50 code was a joke. I literally received mine 2 days ago and (responsibly) waited until pay day to place another order. As of 6:30AM EST my code is expired.

I'm going to call customer service in a few hours once they open and see what they can do for me.

Yes, beat them for sending you a discount, even late. How dare they ... :slap

Yes, beat them for sending you a discount, even late. How dare they ... :slap

I figure politely asking for a code to be honored that came with no printed expiration date for a loyal customer is not too much to ask.

Maybe beatings are acceptable where you're from.

Does someone have a 20 dollar code they are willing to part with for someone who'll be ever so grateful <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back