Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my code via customer support email because my flyer in the mail had no code printed on it. Now I need to see if there is any figure I want, maybe the hot toys r2 if it works on that figure.

so to clarify, are the $50 codes tied to our accounts or no? i haven't tried using mine and i checked my account and have nothing in my promo codes there... if it isn't, i would like to give it away to a friend of mine if they'd have it.

I don’t know, but part of me thinks it’s not tied to your account. Otherwise why bother sending out a physical mailing that cost money to print and mail, as opposed to how they just added reward points to people directly into their accounts? Same with those unique codes that only work with a specific person’s account—they’re usually generated when you enter a contest and they email you a special code just for you.

OTOH, they’re only sending these mailings to a select few, and have said outright that they came up with a criteria to determine who gets one and who doesn’t. So that tells me that the codes are specific to the person.

So bottom line is, I don’t know! :lol

I think a member here already used a code from someone else. Not positive though. Safest way is probably to add the code at checkout rather than adding to the account first.

so to clarify, are the $50 codes tied to our accounts or no? i haven't tried using mine and i checked my account and have nothing in my promo codes there... if it isn't, i would like to give it away to a friend of mine if they'd have it.

They are not tied.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Is there an expiration date on the $50 code card?

June 30th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my $50 code, but of course it arrived after I'd placed orders for those items I'd planned to get this month (HT Spidey, HT WW Training Armor). Unless they release an HT Antiope, Yondu, Nebula or Vulture before the 30th (not holding my breath), this will go to waste. So in my case, this seems less like a "thank you" from SS and more like a "screw you". LOL. C'est la vie...

I received my $50 code, but of course it arrived after I'd placed orders for those items I'd planned to get this month (HT Spidey, HT WW Training Armor). Unless they release an HT Antiope, Yondu, Nebula or Vulture before the 30th (not holding my breath), this will go to waste. So in my case, this seems less like a "thank you" from SS and more like a "screw you". LOL. C'est la vie...

If you aren't using it, I would very much like to trade you for a future $20 codes, mate. :lecture :pray:

You should call or email them and see if you can apply this to one of those orders. Probably will say no but sometimes they will do it, never hurts to ask.

If you aren't using it, I would very much like to trade you for a future $20 codes, mate. :lecture :pray:

You should call or email them and see if you can apply this to one of those orders. Probably will say no but sometimes they will do it, never hurts to ask.

DW - I've already added it to my account, so I don't think trading it is going to work. Sorry. Plus I haven't completely given up hope that I can use it.

I can't ask them apply it to those other orders as they weren't placed at Sideshow (I was low on SS reward points, so I went to my backup). I got each for $18 off the SS price, so I can't complain too much...

I haven't received a $50 code. I think I've placed about 15 orders in the last 12 months and had about 8 ship in the last 12 months. :dunno

I'll buy someone's for $10 if they don't want to use it.

I have...

$25 coupon (expires July 5th)
$25 coupon (expires July 17th)
$20 coupon (expires July 25th)

All I'm looking for is a HT Darth Vader LED arm with lightsaber.

Anyone with the arm that isn't using it, want to trade? PM me :D

I have...

$25 coupon (expires July 5th)
$25 coupon (expires July 17th)
$20 coupon (expires July 25th)

All I'm looking for is a HT Darth Vader LED arm with lightsaber.

Anyone with the arm that isn't using it, want to trade? PM me :D

I'll give all three codes to someone who doesn't need their HT vader LED arm... I know a lot of people don't use it and find it gimmicky, me personally I just want it to remove the battery housing and try to run the LED elsewhere, so it's for a project idea. If you're not using yours and could use $70 in codes, let me know!

Back