Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS has a contest for the Vampirella give away. Entering it gives you a $25 off promo code for select in stock items. There are 101 eligible items.

You can enter yourself for the code, or (as my pay it forward), first PM to me gets my code.

Cheers

SS has a contest for the Vampirella give away. Entering it gives you a $25 off promo code for select in stock items. There are 101 eligible items.

You can enter yourself for the code, or (as my pay it forward), first PM to me gets my code.

Cheers

When are people going to stop posting these contest codes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they all automatically connected to accounts.

Just used my $50 code on the Jawas and I had enough in paypal to cover the rest so not a bad deal. Now I need a giant leaf so one of them can fan Jabba.

I got the $50 off in the mail, but I haven't had a chance to read it. It's good for everything, or no?

Yeah got a $50 code too. Very nice inahvent bought a figure in a while so very tempting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Got it today too. Now gotta decide what to get. Wish I could cancel something and re-order. :lol

Hey I got the code!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

$50.00 Code just arrived

Got mine today as well... gonna use it on Spidey. Thanks, Sideshow.

All is right with the world.

Received my code today! :joy

Thinking of getting the DX15 Jack Sparrow...

Just got the $50 code in the mail.

Anyone else get a $50 code in the mail in a nice little folded envelope?

Yep, it was good on everything too!! :clap

Yes, it was quite a nice surprise.

I got mine today. :)

I got the $50 code as well. Very cool

Definitely $50.

RuXmSwwl.jpg

I got one too

Got my 50.00 coupon in the mail yesterday and ordered the deluxe Spider-Man right away. Opens up another order with the new code if i get one this month.

Nice! got a $50 coupon in the mail today! HT Yoda, here I come!! :clap

I got the $50 off coupon as well.

Nothing to do with spending. I've spent almost nothing with Sideshow in the past year and got one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I also got a $50 card in the mail today and used it on Hoth Leia. I'm in Kentucky. A nice surprise!!

Got my $50 code in the mail today. I feel so special! Probably gonna use it on Dr. Strange. I'm in South Carolina.

Got the card in the mail too!! Woot! Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a card too. :)

Got the $50 post card and used it on Wonder Woman. Definitely a nice surprise as I haven't bought anything from Sideshow recently, but this sure worked! Couldn't believe that I could use it on any item over 200. I figured it was going to be for the old figs only.

Got a $50 code in the mail. Super surprised!

I received the $50 flyer in the mail too. I guess I spent enough the past year to get it. Maybe I will use it on the hot toys r2. One question,.I don't see the code on the mailer they sent me. It only had the 1 card in it and it just said thanks and get. $50 off $200 but no code printed on the card. Where was the coded printed for those who received this too.

I got one in the mail today too. Thanks SSC

View attachment 348001

I got a rock. :dunno

Sorry for those who haven't gotten that $50 code. I wasn't expecting to get it at all and glad I did I decided to order Deadshot with it.

I'm kind of confused that they would send a code out via snail mail. It seems a little more cost efficient and just more efficient overall to email these out if that's what they wanted to do. Kind of a head-scratching move. Then only sending it to some people and not others. A lot like when they gifted $5 in points to some people, $10 to others and then some people got $15. Why not just send everyone the same amount? Instead they just want to piss off their customers. I have 6 statues on order with them (I'm in Canada, so they may have just said screw international customers). They could at least be transparent when it comes to their criteria for these things. At least then people would understand why.

I'm a father and no code for me :( Of course I'm jealous and kind of disappointed that I got none.

Question for those that have gotten the $50 code in the mail... Did it go to your billing address or shipping address? I ask because I have all my figures shipped directly to the local UPS store. Hoping it's not sitting there waiting for me haha.

Question for those that have gotten the $50 code in the mail... Did it go to your billing address or shipping address? I ask because I have all my figures shipped directly to the local UPS store. Hoping it's not sitting there waiting for me haha.

My billing and shipping addresses are the same, so can't help you there. Maybe someone else has the same scenario as you.

My code went to my billing address. I have all packages sent to my dad's house so I expected it'd go there instead.

Back