Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow freaks,

Do any of you SF members have a current discount code that you're willing to part with via PM? I've personally given out every extra code that I've accumulated in the past to SF members, but many of my Sideshow pre-orders have been pushed back, and I don't have a current code to order the new HT Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version)...

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. This community rocks, stay awesome...

Hey fellow freaks,

Special shout out to "leatherneck" who'd provided me with the discount code that I was seeking... Thanks again!

If anyone has a spare code, I'd be eternally grateful. I really want to pre-order Wonder Woman.

If anyone wants a $25 discount code works on specific items only then pm me, gotta Lemme know what you're getting tho lol.

STR-WRTFA-PSTUBI

..If anyone wants it. I believe it's only good for certain Star Wars items (Luke X-Wing pilot, AT-AT driver, OT Chewie/Han, Probe droid, etc.); nothing on pre-order. I tried to use it for Zuckuss, so the code is still showing on my account. Not sure how to delete it off of there, so I don't know if that's going to infringe on somebody else using it. It expires on the 12th. Sorry I didn't post it sooner guys. But if anybody wants it and aren't able to use it because it's showing on my account, let me know how I can delete it off of mine.

I've got a Marvel only code from ordering the new Spiderman. It's 25 off and only good for 2 weeks from today. Please reply here so I know who is first. It's gone now.

Back