Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Anybody have a $20 off code they're willing to let go? I want to order that HT Snowtrooper 2-pack thats about to hit. They look too pretty and after getting the Sandtrooper and Shoretrooper recently, they both told me they need a new friend.

Earl

Hi,

Anybody have a $20 off code they're willing to let go? I want to order that HT Snowtrooper 2-pack thats about to hit. They look too pretty and after getting the Sandtrooper and Shoretrooper recently, they both told me they need a new friend.

Earl

Still need a code, mate?

Anybody ever get a brown box without a code? I just got my box and no code :(

Edit: Just saw the above poster having no code as well. I miss the good ol days when the code was public. They would get more business from me.

When you get an "exclusive" code following a purchase, can anyone use it or is it locked to your account? I assume it's free-floating unless you save it?

When you get an "exclusive" code following a purchase, can anyone use it or is it locked to your account? I assume it's free-floating unless you save it?

Those are usually automatically added to your account. You can log in and check to see if it's there.

Those are usually automatically added to your account. You can log in and check to see if it's there.

I'll do that. Reason I ask is I have a code good for select Marvel items I won't use; but not sure if anyone other than me can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy to whoever grabs it first! :clap

$25 off your next order:

CONTEST-2328-RZZJK7GL

Use it soon! It expires tomorrow (June 11, 2017) :panic:

Back