Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used my code to order HT Dr. Strange before it expired yesterday. Was going to hold out for an Infinity War version but the 2 medallions won over. One for him to wear and one for the display around Thanos with all the other Infinity Stones.

Coupon usually equals free shipping. Only place that does free shipping that I know of is Forbidden Planet NYC, but they don't do pre-orders (definitely not online at least), so there's no security there.

Have a $20 coupon I just got today up for grabs.

Also ToyDojo.com has free shipping on all orders over $150, to include 1/6 Figs. Limited selection, but if they have what you want, its worth it. Been getting my MP transformers and 3RD party from Ed for at least the past 5 years.

So since the most recent code expired yesterday I suppose I can expect to not get a code for my HT Yoda that should ship this week. I was counting on that code to preorder HT AA Joker. Think SSC will hook me up if I contact them about it? I think I read others trying that before.

Contacting Sideshow to ask for a code? Wow.

They tried to charge my Yoda on a dead card so it got declined. Now the recharge is set to happen on the 23rd. I'm figuring I'll wait until then instead of calling them now to increase the chances the new code is ready to go when it ships. :pray:

I got no code with my Yoda from sideshow. Do sideshow include codes with every order or is it random?

edit: I received an email with a $25 code when the product shipped. Just used on ESB Princess Leia.

I got no code with my Yoda from sideshow. Do sideshow include codes with every order or is it random?

random, I think i have gotten two codes out of five figures. I have one figure arriving tomorrow and another next week not expecting a code but would not mind one.

Back