Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only $5 in points added on my account. I may win the award for the lowest amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I only got $5 in RP. $10 or $15 like most here have gotten would've been nice. But I just wish I could've used those $5 on Imperial Disguise Jyn I preordered yesterday, since I didn't have a code.

Still nice of them to do this though!

Same here - $5 and wish I could have used them yesterday on Jyn Erso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice of them to do I guess, but since it's not permanent it's pointless for me. I've only got $17 in rewards, I'm better off using a $20 coupon.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

how do know how much they added? I don't keep track of my reward points and it's around the same amount forever.

I got $5 as well. Nice gesture and good idea but for $5 not even tempting. It's probably something stupid I'm over looking but anybody know why my pending points would drop by 12 points or $0.60 since April 3? I know its only 60 cents so its not about the money.

I got $15. Perfect timing as I was 4 days away from my Maul points being converted, which would've put me over the top to pre-order Zuckuss free and clear. If these had come in 4 days later, I would've already ordered Zuckuss with my points and been stuck with very little over this $15 in points. Now I can pre-order Zuckuss today ($228.25 in points covering a $224.99 figure) and bank my Maul points for later. Perfect timing! Perfect everything! Thanks, SSC!

Figured it out. Got $15. Took last statement pending points and added pending points from this month minus current total pending points. Divide that by 20 and add to last statement available points. Subtract that from current available to get what Sideshow gave for free. Math rulez.

Figured it out. Got $15. Took last statement pending points and added pending points from this month minus current total pending points. Divide that by 20 and add to last statement available points. Subtract that from current available to get what Sideshow gave for free. Math rulez.

:clap Is there a way to find out the last statement pending points if we haven't been receiving the emails?

I got $15 and have about $200 saved. Do you think if I would spend $100 in points towards a figure that the points they gifted me would be used off the top? I wouldn't have to spend all my points would I? I would hate for them to take the $15 (300 points) back from my new lesser balance.

:clap Is there a way to find out the last statement pending points if we haven't been receiving the emails?

You would need to track any orders shipped that would have gotten points converted from the first of this month to now. Best to let them email you the monthly statement from now on in case they do this again.

You would need to track any orders shipped that would have gotten points converted from the first of this month to now. Best to let them email you the monthly statement from now on in case they do this again.

I have to contact them about that. The last statement email I received was January 2015 and I've had the option checked the entire time to have it sent but they stopped. It wasn't in my spam either so I have to get that fixed.

For anyone feeling bad about getting $5... I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that's what I got. You can't use on waitlist items though?

I don't think I got any but I got the email. I have a ton of points, was thinking of getting 1:2 Joker with them. But holding out if any thing comes up for Celebration.

edit = I think I did get points but have no clue how ,any - thank you

Last edited:
I wonder if they are calculating these April "Bonus" rewards points based off current Pre-orders? I got $33 in "bonus" rewards. I currently have HT Civil War Iron Man and HT Genisys Endoskeleton on Pre-order.

Back