Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got $15 in RP with an expiration date too. Can't use them myself but it's a nice offer. Makes me wish I had waited on ordering the Mark 46. Could have gotten it for $115 instead.

Thanks. I have $55 but had no idea how many I had before.

Gonna take way more than $15 to make me order direct, since they doubled international shipping.

Did you place an order recently? Or was that email kinda random?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Edit: It says "must place an order using these points" before a certain date so you need to use all $15 it seems.

I got the $15 too. It's nice but yeah, like others asked do I have to use all or at just least the $15? There's some things I want, but also some things I'm waiting for. I don't buy 1/4 scale HT figures, but I would want their Darth Vader if they'd ever show a final product or at least let us know what damn version it will be! The $150+ I have in rewards would help me justify the price a bit to bring it down to a 1/6 scale price point. Was hoping maybe something at celebration, but Sideshow already listed what I'll see on display there.

I also go the e-mail and I'm not sure what the amount was. I think it was $12-$15 but it would help if Sideshow would show you an itemization of where your earned points came from.

I didn't get any email yet. But my RP were increased by $10.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Is there a way to check how many RP you have prior to what you get from the email? I don't know if they were automatically added, but I received the email, didn't click on any links yet, because I wanted to check my current total before this. Is that possible?

I also don't understand the deadline and how they keep track.

Do you get the monthly email about your rewards point? That's how I checked mine with my current points in my account from SS.

SSC just added $10 in RP. To me at least. I wonder how they calculated how much RP you will receive.

Do you get the monthly email about your rewards point? That's how I checked mine with my current points in my account from SS.

I get so many emails from them I lose track. When did they send out that email to you, maybe I'll check by date.

$15 for me too. Is it % based? Had $316 in points before, now $331. Might have to spend some if I can find something I want that doesn't have shipping restrictions.

Gonna take way more than $15 to make me order direct, since they doubled international shipping.

I panicked when I read this. Just did a check and added an FO 2-pack to the cart, comes up $46 shipping (to Australia). Used to be $40, so it's gone up a little. Checked a single FO trooper and shipping comes up as $40. That's the same as it's been in the past on single FO troopers. Most recent figure I had shipped (AT-AT Driver) about a month ago and shipping was $37. Just checked that one and it's still showing as $37. I think they had an increase a while back as it was going to be $32 when I ordered the figure on flex-pay in December, but had gone up to $37 by the time it shipped in March. Makes me wary of ordering anything that doesn't ship within a month or two.

I got the email & got $10 but I don't understand the deadlint thing. Do they take the $10 off or all the rewards if I don't use it by the deadline?

No. According to the language of the email, you just have to place an order using points before April 25 Midnight. It doesn't specify how many you have to use, so I'm assuming as little as $1. Sideshow will make more money if you make 2 orders than if you only made 1 of course.

This is essentially the equivalent of a 2-week limited $15 coupon that you can use together with other existing points. It only makes sense if you're going to use more than $25 worth of points, otherwise you might as well use a coupon code. If you only had $20 worth of points before, it's a good time to use them because now the discount is greater than your typical code.

Last edited:
I can confirm international shipping went up. Again. SSC should show more love to international buyers. Paying $50 for shipping to Europe is often a deal breaker.

So what do you think the intent was behind not saying how many points they added? To encourage you to use all your points or so they could give different amounts to different accounts without it being obvious?

Back