Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine went from 195.05 on 04/03 to 221.80 today. Surely some RP from a prior order had to convert, otherwise the cents wouldn't/shouldn't have changed.

I emailed Sideshow and they said 200 points were added to my account. Not sure if that's across the board for everyone....

I got $15 and I panicked. I completely misread their vague email and thought they were taking all my RP's away on April 25th if I don't use them all.

Seems like I got kinda of a weird number unless I'm just calculating wrong. I have $23.70 more than I had before. I'll take it but seems like a weird number.

Wow, they seem to have been pretty generous with me.
I used my points on the last order I placed, and for that order I received 404 points, so $20.20.

but now I have 1504 points, $75.20.... that actually makes it a bit more tempting to order something again.

I have $3.25 (65 pts) left after placing my order, so I'm also wondering if these will disappear when I hit their expiration date, if they're using a first-in, first-out model on the points and these are therefore still flagged as part of the expiring traunch. I've got 240 pending Maul points that will be added in before the expiration date, so I'll have to see what happens.

So has it been determined, if you get $20 extra in rewards, and you have $90 already. Total $110.00 You need to use the $20 we were given before April 25th?

So If I don't know how many points they gave me how am I supposed to know how many points I should use?

Back