Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone successfully had Sideshow change shipping couriers for an order? I hate UPS, overpriced for how slow they are.

I got them to change back to FedEx direct from the US because the Hong Kong deliveries have extra costs you can't avoid.

I didn't complain until the Hong Kong dispatcher stopped quoting the values in Hong Kong dollars. :lol (I remember R5-D4 came in with zero customs to pay).

Hi guys, I'm looking for a code to pre order the Venom PF. If anyone has one they aren't going to use please PM me.

They're one use per account only, so only people with spare coupons or not using theirs would post/pm privately. That's why there's typically a "line" asking for one. :wink1:

Oh I see
Good to know. I'd figure I'd ask being all codes I do have are for in stock only. Trying to save something on a $600 purchase

Oh I see
Good to know. I'd figure I'd ask being all codes I do have are for in stock only. Trying to save something on a $600 purchase

It's all good. Usually around the middle of the month, when people get a lot of packages delivered, they'll have extra codes to share since they can only use one. I had 2 spare ones for last month but no deliveries yet this month. Ask around and I'm sure someone will accommodate you. Reward points are probably better off for the expensive purchases but if you don't have much, then a code is always good if you're worried it will sell out soon.

It's all good. Usually around the middle of the month, when people get a lot of packages delivered, they'll have extra codes to share since they can only use one. I had 2 spare ones for last month but no deliveries yet this month. Ask around and I'm sure someone will accommodate you. Reward points are probably better off for the expensive purchases but if you don't have much, then a code is always good if you're worried it will sell out soon.

What I have my eyes on hasn't sold out of the exclusive yet. Maybe I will use my points instead. Seems I'll at most save is $30. Thanks for the info

Back