Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the codes people post not real? I have a few box ones I am not using...I keep using the international ones...they are $20 in stock items. PM away

Sorry all 6 have gone out.

Last edited:
What I do is order a $1.00 key chain on SS just to get the $20 code on the shipping box. I guess its really a $19 code tho.

What I do is order a $1.00 key chain on SS just to get the $20 code on the shipping box. I guess its really a $19 code tho.

Do you have a link for a $1 keychain on SS? I couldn't find anything below $7.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many waitlist/contest/order promo codes being emailed, received 5 alone this morning. If they want us to clear up stock, they should let us combine 2 or 3 together, I would probably buy up a few things that they qualify for.

Too many waitlist/contest/order promo codes being emailed, received 5 alone this morning. If they want us to clear up stock, they should let us combine 2 or 3 together, I would probably buy up a few things that they qualify for.

I know what you mean. I got a bunch too. All for stuff nobody really wants. I would however buy some of it if it was $25 off and free shipping.

I've got a March code. Post in the thread what you want to order with it and based on that I'll PM someone the code after I see a request I feel like supporting. Don't PM me or you're disqualified.

Code has been given out!

I've got a March code. Post in the thread what you want to order with it and based on that I'll PM someone the code after I see a request I feel like supporting. Don't PM me or you're disqualified.

I would love to use the code on the HT Joker figure from the Arkham Asylum game. Thank you!

I'll gladly reciprocate to others when I get codes from my upcoming preorders.

Back