Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Looking for a MARCH code, if anyone has one. I wanna pre Punisher before it goes to waitlist or sell out. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've got two, possibly three codes to spare - you can't use more than one of the "month" codes, right? If you're in need let me know ASAP. So if I have three February coupons, I can only use one?

Edit: One code down, one, possibly two (if I can make up my mind on my own purchases haha) remain.

Codes are claimed guys, working out the last one between two peeps right now. Should they fall through and not respond, it'll be available in an hour.

EDIT: Scratch that, have someone lined up in third place should both fall through.

EDIT: All codes gone for now. Hopefully some others turn up from other individuals!

I'm out of luck on that one, but I'm certain there are at least 10 other users that could use it! Thank you for your generosity

I'm out of luck on that one, but I'm certain there are at least 10 other users that could use it! Thank you for your generosity

No problem. I just got home late due to work and I had 2 coupons available, but I think they expire tonight, so it's a very last minute call for people who need.

Anyone have a code i can use on the Green Lantern Hal Jordan premium format statue. I'd really appreciate it.

Feb code works for me. Haven't used a code for feb yet. Thanks

Cheers, mate!

Still have one more code for one last-minute soul...

e8e61282f552b1735b2dbe80a264a6f3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sorry, can't stay awake any longer, early call time, last day on the Defenders. Here's the last code, hopefully someone can make use of it and post, so a lurker doesn't claim it. Cheers and good night!

658638994b84b850ac173da7036b4b2f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

$25 off

CONTEST-2265-Y7HHO0QY
CONTEST-2323-8DDKHXHV
CONTEST-2324-S9DLVY8Z
CONTEST-2315-N11SKNW1

Expires April 15, 2017 at 4:55am PDT.

By chance...does anyone have a code for March that they will NOT be using? I kinda want to order Wonder Woman (BvS). I would really appreciate it! Please PM me if you do. Thank you! :)

Back