Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true lol I guess they figure the codes expire and they won't use them that month or date, either way I'm new here so I'm grateful hehe

Returning the favor...

e383d30e4c578ff759266ac7a6e7a0c8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I am hoping something I have on pre-order ships to get an March/April code. Not sure if that will happen though. Need to order Punisher.

I might have codes coming in, my shipments were delayed due to a storm/blizzard but they are scheduled to arrive Thursday, not sure if they all have the same expiration date on the 16th as the one I used a few weeks ago, but if I do get the codes on the packages, they'll have to be used that day I think.

I live in PA. Started about 11pm. From my bedroom, it looks like 3 inches. Supposed to snow 2 inches an hour until 2pm. Will we get that much? Probably not. I just hope it's enough for a no work day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I live in PA. Started about 11pm. From my bedroom, it looks like 3 inches. Supposed to snow 2 inches an hour until 2pm. Will we get that much? Probably not. I just hope it's enough for a no work day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What part of PA? I'm in Windsor ( a little south of York ) At 8am, I think I just heard we were at @ 8-10" so far and still coming down hard

Back