Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is crazy. be safe out there........
Haha thanks. I don't plan on leaving the house today. Gonna be a day of catching up on Rebels and deciding which comics I want signed at this year's Orlando Megacon. Anyone else going this year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Haha thanks. I don't plan on leaving the house today. Gonna be a day of catching up on Rebels and deciding which comics I want signed at this year's Orlando Megacon. Anyone else going this year?

I thought Stan Lee was done with all east coast conventions? Now I'm tempted.... my waitlisted X-Men full print came through, I kinda want that signed...

I thought Stan Lee was done with all east coast conventions? Now I'm tempted.... my waitlisted X-Men full print came through, I kinda want that signed...
Yeah, I'm excited to meet him again. But the owner of my comic shop said that he had been cancelling appearances due to health. But everyone he cancelled, Jim Lee showed up in his place. A Lee for a Lee. Gonna get my Hush on!

e38c5560da0ed5531657af5a83707bbd.jpg

So for those that bought any of the TFA troopers when they first came out, here's a new kick in the gut.
Just got an email from SS with a Buy one trooper set/ get a trooper free offer.

I have every SW OT, PT and EU Sideshow and Hot Toys figure and swore off buying anything from the Disney-produced movies. Nothing from TFA tempted me at the original price or this one, except BB-8. The design aesthetic of the First Order is wrong for Star Wars villains. Things were made to look more pretty than functional. The Death Trooper and Shoretrooper, however, I am considering breaking my pledge for. And maybe C2-B5 to keep the astromechs complete.

Super tempting, just really want to keep my TFA display to a minimum. Even Luke I'm a bit unsure of, but he would make the cut before more troopers.

Back