Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there is any more monthly codes, just individual codes that are attached to the boxes of shipments that can only be used once. So basically, you have to buy something to get a code.

I don't think there is any more monthly codes, just individual codes that are attached to the boxes of shipments that can only be used once. So basically, you have to buy something to get a code.

I just wished you could use more than one code a month. That's the most annoying part.

I just wished you could use more than one code a month. That's the most annoying part.
Yeah, tell me about it. I wanna give hundreds of my dollars to SS, but they don't seem to really want it that bad.. weird huh? Instead of 2 preorders, id have 5 right now. But I must wait every month for a code and pray the figures I want don't get sold out or waitlisted. PS just got the shipping notice for BvS Batarang!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sideshow just needs to forget codes and do what would excite people: free shipping on every item, always. Guarantee their sales increase a hundred fold. And then they could afford that included cost!

Now, that their quality is starting to improve as of late, I suddenly don't hate them! LOL, funny how that works

Hey thanks, but it's already been used. I just tried to add it and it says it is associated with another user.

Someone else beat you to it, and it was too much trouble for them to say thanks for the code.

Too many code snatching lurkers here.

Someone else beat you to it, and it was too much trouble for them to say thanks for the code.
Too many code snatching lurkers here.

Exactly why I say drop me a pm if someone wants a code rather than just putting it up and having it be a mystery as to who grabbed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have a couple of codes for the grateful non-lurkers here, I will confirm once I receive the packages, but just a heads up as I won't be posting them for the taking, will PM personally.

You're a good man

Thanks. I will probably have some more next month as well. A lot of waitlist conversions and orders ready to ship soon. I have about 3 or 4 items coming in next week I think, I know not all get a coupon, but if I have spare I will gladly share them via PM.

I'll have the batarang shipping in 2 weeks. If I'm able to snag a code for punisher before it ships, I'll PM my code as well since we can't use 2 MARCH codes in one month

I might have a couple of codes for the grateful non-lurkers here, I will confirm once I receive the packages, but just a heads up as I won't be posting them for the taking, will PM personally.
I'd be grateful if you have one to spare when the time comes ♡

Same here.. would really appreciate any help since I'm trying to come up with funds for my first sideshow purchase. Thanks in advance! :)

Back