Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably. Everything else looks the same. I feel like better discounts will be applied to all those they couldn't get rid of.

Man, I hadn't checked the order page for quite some time, didn't know it was gone everywhere.

Shouldn't come as a huge surprise given how great it looks, but I figured the price might keep some folks away.

Dammit. I was hoping WM would last until Thursday on bbts. Had been keeping an eye on it but it sold while I was in work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you live in NY?

Yeah, it probably shouldn't add on that tax for those elsewhere so it's a very good deal if it's free shipping. The Sideshow reward points you get back probably cover the shipping or barely so if the waitlist converts, then it'll be like the same deal. With the tax though, it's like $30+ extra.

Yeah, it probably shouldn't add on that tax for those elsewhere so it's a very good deal if it's free shipping. The Sideshow reward points you get back probably cover the shipping or barely so if the waitlist converts, then it'll be like the same deal. With the tax though, it's like $30+ extra.

Ah that sucks ... the tax gave me pause until I went through checkout and it came off haha

Dammit. I was hoping WM would last until Thursday on bbts. Had been keeping an eye on it but it sold while I was in work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just give it some time and keep checking back on BBTS. Usually once things are in-stock, they become available. A lot of people change their mind once "the man" comes for their $$$. CW Cap was sold out forever prior to arriving, now it is available and has been.

Just posted on twitter and facebook:

Celebrate the Season of Sideshow!

This time of year means different things to different people, but for us it’s an opportunity to say “thank you” to our collectors and have some fun sharing things with you all.

Join us each day on social media from December 1-24 to find out what gets revealed! Will it be a giveaway? A discount? Reward points? Behind the scenes exclusive content just for you? Will it be all of those things and we’re just teasing you right now? Yep.

The reveals will happen at 7am PT…and you can do the math needed to find out what time that is where you are. Let’s close out 2016 with as much fun as we can!

the-season-of-sideshow.jpg

I guess Twelve Days has expanded to twenty-four. I can dig it.

Back