Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The advent of Christmas is the 24 days leading up to it. The 12 days are the 12 days including and following it. Maybe we'll have Sideshow action for both. :)

More RP?! Cool! I guess I'll hold off on my purchase until after Christmas just in case. :)

The advent of Christmas is the 24 days leading up to it. The 12 days are the 12 days including and following it. Maybe we'll have Sideshow action for both. :)

Lol. I am still learning all of this since I didn't experience it growing up. It wasn't really that relevant in a Jewish home. I am learning it now though. My wife grew up in a Catholic household and did Advent, 12 days, Saint Nicholas and probably more that I am forgetting right now. As a little kid I just assumed the 12 days of Christmas was made up in the song and that it was 12 because 13 would have been too long and a dozen seemed like a nicer stopping point.

Does anyone have a link to the facebook live session today? I can't seem to find it on their page, and I'm always at work the time they go on so I always watch later in the day.

$50 wow! That's enough to make me buy something...but what? Couple of things I've wanted for a while in there.

Some good deals for $50 off. Tempted by Kylo Ren and Red 5 Luke since they have free shipping to make the deal even better.

Good gravy, how many Star Wars figures did they make? I'm imagining the vast warehouse of crates from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Tempted by Leia and the Mark 45 but will stay strong and continue to wait for ESB Leia and the Mark 46.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back