Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS.jpg

Those R2 units are really tempting with this code. $70 plus tax/shipping for the SDCC Ex? That's really appealing...

My Hellboy order was canceled. Mistake in inventory etc.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I already had Han ordered on Flex pay so I chatted up Sideshow support. They were able to apply the $50 to my existing order. Only problem was the balance needed to be paid in full. So I got the discount and Han comes home a month early!

Might have the wife order an Alien Warrior with the discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I waited on Kylo Ren. I'm debating on Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, Finn, and Phasma, but I feel like they might get free shipping or better discounts soon since they're still high in stock on BBTS (except for Boba). Not sure if there's anything else I really want so might settle for Boba. Anyone know if the deluxe stand is worth the extra $? I'm also worried about the space since it's a lot bigger.

The Boba deluxe base is pretty large. It takes up most of a detolf shelf. Personally, I don't like that the sarlac is out of scale. I prefer the standard edition.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Anyone have a $20 coupon that they don't need? :monkey3

The Boba deluxe base is pretty large. It takes up most of a detolf shelf. Personally, I don't like that the sarlac is out of scale. I prefer the standard edition.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Cool, I'll get the REG in that case, plus it lets him fit w/ the other OT figures.

Back