Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Anyone interested in a $20 off code? I won't be using it.

A Huge Thanks to Pixlepiper Cmiller99, and all of those who maned the email alert system during Spook! It must've been quite an effort and you guys always came through!
Also Thanks the my fellow Freaks for making this thread fun and who rushed to post codes here, it also helped quite a bit for me!

And Thanks to Sideshow for a fun Spook and plenty of contests and Reward Point codes! It was better than last year and was fun!

In related news, I received my Lord Voldemort Sixth Scale that I bought with a Spook Special, this is my first Star Ace figure! I haven't had much time to look at him in depth or to play around with all the accessories, but man is this an awesome figure! The sculpt, paint, clothing, and accessories look fantastic and the body is well engineered with nice stiff joints! Anyone that might be interested in getting him with the same Spook Special, I think you should, I wasn't disappointed.

That special is still available, It expires today at 5PM PT. The code is: HPVLD40 for $40 off Lord Voldemort with free US shipping and double Reward Points.
The total came to $150 for me.

sounds awesome!

Will there be any RP code for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Or was it in the past? I would not want to miss anything.

Don't need it. Got two from ordering those artis mix antman. Enjoy!
IMG_6040.jpg

Will there be any RP code for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Or was it in the past? I would not want to miss anything.

There was last year for Cyber Monday. I think they've given RP codes during their 12 days of Sideshow too.

Codes last year were given out November 26-December 1 (not including weekend). There have been no codes given out during 12 days the last two years, don't know if there were before that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellow Freaks,

Thanks for a great Spook. So, I'd just received two figures from Sideshow (both with a $20 off coupon) and I tried to use both coupons to order two new preorder Hot Toys figures and received this message...

"You can only use one code per promotion, you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code from the same batch.", which is total BS!

So I have an extra "Fall" code worth $20 off. I will gladly provide it to the first SF member that PM's me. The code expires on 11/15. You guys/girls are awesome.

Member "hypnobrett" just claimed.

Hey fellow Freaks,

Thanks for a great Spook. So, I'd just received two figures from Sideshow (both with a $20 off coupon) and I tried to use both coupons to order two new preorder Hot Toys figures and received this message...

"You can only use one code per promotion, you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code from the same batch.", which is total BS!

So I have an extra "Fall" code worth $20 off. I will gladly provide it to the first SF member that PM's me. The code expires on 11/15. You guys/girls are awesome.
Yeah that's not really right that they do that. One of the downfalls of the unique coupon codes. If they give you two codes on two separate packages they should both be usable.

Hello Everyone - quick question for anyone who has won a twitter contest
When they ask you to put in the contest name in the subjectline, is it just the unique Hashtag?
Not sure how you define the contest name

When they ask you to put in the contest name in the subjectline, is it just the unique Hashtag?
I've always used the Hashtag

That's what I've always entered.
Make sure you included EVERYTHING in the response.
Name, address phone number, Twitter handle, the prize awarded.
Anything it says in the rules so you don't get disqualified.

Do SS still give out $20 discount code once a month or have they switch to unique batch codes now?

Thanks Granite_Grizz & jrhrlh for the help

This was the first time I won a twitter contest - won a Destro :yess:

Do SS still give out $20 discount code once a month or have they switch to unique batch codes now?

I think they now have switched to unique batch codes. There have been 4 months without a monthly general code now. I don't think November will be any different.

So will there be new batch codes once a month in that case then? I already used a code that was going to expire on November 16.

Not gonna use it.
3e7a0e637c40468f968038354bdae886.jpg

Back