Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Yeah I haven't gotten last two or so I believe. Been a bit of hit and miss altogether. I wonder if it's because I use the email on my iphone which is linked to my yahoo instead of using actual yahoo mail app? Anyway thanks to whoever is sending these out. I definitely appreciate the effort!

I'm the same as you, received the first few and once the ban took effect, no more emails for me :(

I've sent an email to him. He probably won't get back to me for four hours or so but I'll let you know what the results of that are.

Use code 75TANK16 for discount on Tank!

The Iron Man XXIV Tank .... was posted on Facebook

Hate to say it, but I am in the same boat with not receiving the emails. Once pixel stopped sending them I never received another one. I checked my spam as well and nada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've sent an email to him. He probably won't get back to me for four hours or so but I'll let you know what the results of that are.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!

Hate to say it, but I am in the same boat with not receiving the emails. Once pixel stopped sending them I never received another one. I checked my spam as well and nada

Weird that it happened the same way for a lot of us. I remember someone saying in the beginning Yahoo was dodgy, but it seemed to be working fine for a while.

Maybe we could start a LINE group or something next year so it's instant and guaranteed for code delivery , or even next event really

I was only relying on the email when the code wasn't a twitter code. I got instant notifications set up on twitter. Just the other codes on other social medias I do not have set up so the email was nice cause I would get that right away. In the meantime I just have to keep checking here which is no issue at all. You guys are quick to publish the code and that's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we could start a LINE group or something next year so it's instant and guaranteed for code delivery , or even next event really

You mean a thread where only Reward Point codes are posted? (Keep discount codes to another thread since they aren't so time sensitive).

If there's no discussion then every email notification will be meaningful. As long as the forum delivers notifications fast enough - and sometimes I don't think it does, which means that the present system would still be a necessary back up.

It's restricted to your user ;)

So, I did some investigating on the sticker codes. They are not tied to the account of the user who receives them. They become tied to the account of the first person who enters them in their wallet. So, if someone posts one and you get an "associated with another account" message, it means someone beat you to it.

I confirmed this by trying two previous codes that I received and posted (got the error) and one that I hadn't posted (added to wallet).

I'm sure this info has been posted before (and probably will be posted again), just trying to help clear up some misinformation that is floating around about the sticker codes.

You mean a thread where only Reward Point codes are posted? (Keep discount codes to another thread since they aren't so time sensitive).

If there's no discussion then every email notification will be meaningful. As long as the forum delivers notifications fast enough - and sometimes I don't think it does, which means that the present system would still be a necessary back up.

No, I mean the App called LINE. ^_^

Back