Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

lol there are quite a lot of people that didnt even look in this thread beforehand and/or have never done or knew about spooktacular or how it works. You have quite a number of members in here who are in some email group so that you all are getting codes, you have people who are bragging that they havnt missed a code, you have other people announcing "oh look at me i have 900 dollars in points" (like anyone gives a ****) you have other members who are getting pissed off because they missed the bigger codes by less than an hour and when they express their anger, then you have the usual elitist snobs telling them things like you snooze you lose basically (even though theyre most likely getting help from other members). Im trying to get a group together for the remaining days of spook for anyone and everyone to be included, on a program that is quick and reliable unlike email. No sense in using carrier pigeons and owls to try and get a message to someone when there are faster methods that accommodate more people.

Keyboard.jpg

lol there are quite a lot of people that didnt even look in this thread beforehand and/or have never done or knew about spooktacular or how it works. You have quite a number of members in here who are in some email group so that you all are getting codes, you have people who are bragging that they havnt missed a code, you have other people announcing "oh look at me i have 900 dollars in points" (like anyone gives a ****) you have other members who are getting pissed off because they missed the bigger codes by less than an hour and when they express their anger, then you have the usual elitist snobs telling them things like you snooze you lose basically (even though theyre most likely getting help from other members). Im trying to get a group together for the remaining days of spook for anyone and everyone to be included, on a program that is quick and reliable unlike email. No sense in using carrier pigeons and owls to try and get a message to someone when there are faster methods that accommodate more people.

You have 12 posts and most came from tonight. There's definitely someone rushing to judgement and it's none of the long time members here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have 12 posts and most came from tonight. There's definitely someone rushing to judgement and it's none of the long time members here

ah because i dont post a lot and only recently made an account means i havnt used these forums for very long. i see. i guess long time members are better than people who are newer (or atleast look newer).

ah because i dont post a lot and only recently made an account means i havnt used these forums for very long. i see. i guess long time members are better than people who are newer (or atleast look newer).

Nope, people who come insulting members out of nowhere and make up facts are definitely worse than others.

There are tons of new members in here and everyone seems to get along just fine.

"How *not* to use your first few posts on a forum"

i heard from people for a long time in the facebook groups, that they dont bother with this site. i can see that they were not exaggerating. shame.

anyone who wants to get a text message or messaging app group going for codes shoot me a pm. it will be for anyone and everyone, not just the elitists who help themselves but really arent concerned about anyone else. there should be no need to resort to emails, let alone a short list that you may or may not have had the privilege of getting on.

Emails work fine... Thanks!

i heard from people for a long time in the facebook groups, that they dont bother with this site. i can see that they were not exaggerating. shame.

I'll join the group or whoever else is making one. I've been tired of missing codes and then seeing people brag about how many rewards they have on their accounts.

Dang. That was the first code I missed. Had to go to bed around midnight.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Just go and create your own forum and text message list and whatever.

My guess is you're the new guy who likes to stand out by throwing trash at whatever is going on, and then "suggest a way of fixing things".

... sheesh

We shouldn't be allowed to talk about how many RP we have? Makes you feel insecure? :dunno

I think the real question is why should you need to? Is it to make yourself feel better after spending obscene amounts of money on toys?

Just like Santa, what if there were two kinds of lists?

20161008_fnp501.jpg

Just go and create your own forum and text message list and whatever.

My guess is you're the new guy who likes to stand out by throwing trash at whatever is going on, and then "suggest a way of fixing things".

... sheesh

thanks for your permission i appreciate it

no ones feeling insecure except you. no reason to throw salt at other people to make yourself feel good

I think the real question is why should you need to? Is it to make yourself feel better after spending obscene amounts of money on toys?

People can be excited about their hobby, that's what this whole forum is ... some people buy more then other LoL

I feel you should have taken a left turn in Albuquerque....

EVERYONE had a fair chance to be added to the email list.

You can't expect Pixel to spend all his time updating and adding.
He's done plenty to help members out, which he didn't have to spend HIS time doing.

Back