Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

'Thanks for entering the Imperial Probe Droid ....' Why did this give me a Quagmire moment 'giggedy gig' :lol

I'm really excited to know how much sideshow money you guys have. Can we get a list going please??

That's the smarter play, and I have a feeling that Luke Hoth Pilot won't live up to my expectations, but I got to use my RPs on something and its the last piece I want from Sideshow.

I need to unload my old SS SW figures, even including Palps and Sidious. None of them are displayed and they just take up storage room.

Hot Toys ruined SSC figures for me. Sure, sometimes HT doesn't get it 100% right but it gets pretty damn close every time and that's 30% closer than SSC. Add to that the overall superior paint application.

Its been annoying because I had a pretty vast SSC collection. Oh well, its all gone - except for that Palps 2-pack I probably won't let go.

I have 1 million RPs and by 1 million i mean $53.

My points never get too high before I blow them

Hot Toys ruined SSC figures for me. Sure, sometimes HT doesn't get it 100% right but it gets pretty damn close every time and that's 30% closer than SSC. Add to that the overall superior paint application.

Its been annoying because I had a pretty vast SSC collection. Oh well, its all gone - except for that Palps 2-pack I probably won't let go.

Agreed on that.
Any figure ss makes I just imagine how much better a hot toys version would be

I'm at $75.50 with an additional $71.30 pending. I previously had and used around $450 on other orders.

People thought I was serious....

Agreed on that.
Any figure ss makes I just imagine how much better a hot toys version would be

Sideshow blew it when they had to share the SW license. They don't have the quality yet now charge more than Hot Toys with bare bones accessories.

They have the license to make comic accurate Marvel and DC characters and what do they do? Make their own "artistic interpretations" of these characters that people have known and loved for over 50 years like they can do it better instead of giving us the real thing. I only have one SS sixth scale left in my collection. The rest are statues.

Got the email, thanks to Kuat & Co. for keeping the dream alive! You are some of the finest human beings on the planet

I only missed the $5 one that I guess a lot of us missed. That puts me up to $648. I barley use them because I feel that they're hard earned so I always have a hard time parting with them :lol:lol. I may end up blowing the whole wad on something big like the BvS Batmobile or something

I've been checking before and after and every time they points were added correctly. Never did they not post like some have mentioned or have they been subtracted. I've been doing everything from either my desktop or iPad, except for one time on my phone

That YouTube vid :mwaha

Available Points
420 ( $21.00 ) :lol
Pending Points
3035 ( $151.75 )

Burned all previous on P1 DKR and Armored BvS Bats, Canary & Huntress

I'm really excited to know how much sideshow money you guys have. Can we get a list going please??

"List" not a good idea. SSC Reps visit this thread and if they see the amount of RP's we have stacked up they might not send out any more codes :slap

Not that they already know but just saying..........:lol

I had $825 RP and burned them on Hulkbuster (last year after spook when I had just enough to fully pay for him), little did I know that I wouldn't get him for almost 2 years after ordering (estimate is now summer 2017) :impatient:

Can you get reward points back if an item has been delayed for a year? I know normally they say no, but come on!

I had $825 RP and burned them on Hulkbuster (last year after spook when I had just enough to fully pay for him), little did I know that I wouldn't get him for almost 2 years after ordering (estimate is now summer 2017) :impatient:

Can you get reward points back if an item has been delayed for a year? I know normally they say no, but come on!

yeah, second that.... I' m not excited about getting Hulkbuster anymore... It' s gonna be two or three more marvel movies down the line before this figure sees the light.

So nothing new since the newsletter eh :(

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

hmm doesn't seem like it... I don't remember if last year there was any activity on saturday and sunday.... I do recall asking and everyone telling me "Of couuurse, Spook ends till next mondaaay", but nothing happened....

People thought I was serious....

It was a good suggestion.

What I would have suggested is we make a list of what we're buying from SSC with RPs that's currently available now.

For me, my top 10 would be:

1. HT DC Iron Man Mark VI
2. Threezero Merle Dixon
3. HT BTTF P2 Marty Mcly
4. HT BTTF P2 Doc Brown
5. HT TWS Nick Fury
6. HT Chitauri Set
7. HT Ultron
8. HT Daredevil
9. HT Doctor Strange
10. HT Alien Warrior

hmm doesn't seem like it... I don't remember if last year there was any activity on saturday and sunday.... I do recall asking and everyone telling me "Of couuurse, Spook ends till next mondaaay", but nothing happened....

Yeah no Saturday/Sunday activity last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back