Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Hey guys, thinking about letting go of one of my TASM Spidey Hot Toys. Which would you hold on too? Which would you kick out? Pros and cons with both, but I think I like the TASM2 better. No wait, the TASM1. no, bigger eyes, TASM2. I dunno.. Let's hear it from you while we wait for a new code

hmm doesn't seem like it... I don't remember if last year there was any activity on saturday and sunday.... I do recall asking and everyone telling me "Of couuurse, Spook ends till next mondaaay", but nothing happened....

Spooktacular started Monday the 26th and ended on Halloween last year, like it does every year. Halloween was a Saturday. There was no Sunday.

Nothing on either.
I have an alert for Twitter if they post one.

I have SSC and Chicky on notifications for Twitter but the FB ones slide past the goalie

Hey guys, thinking about letting go of one of my TASM Spidey Hot Toys. Which would you hold on too? Which would you kick out? Pros and cons with both, but I think I like the TASM2 better. No wait, the TASM1. no, bigger eyes, TASM2. I dunno.. Let's hear it from you while we wait for a new code
TASM2, hands down. Most "true to form" Spidey to date.

Im not interested in most SSC figures, but I absolutely love my Gotham Knight Batman. The accessories, faces, and cape on that figure are all a lot of fun for posing. Having the alternate cowls is exactly what I want in a Batman figure.

My only major complaint is that the faceplates are glossy, like Batman's been laminated.

I would love to have a Robin or a Gordon from SSC to stand alongside him. I suppose I could track down Superman.

I wanted the Bats-Bruce combo from Batman returns, but it went waitlisted before a nice discount would come up. Now I need to look for it in the aftermarket :(

I'm possibly buying one of these with my RPs:

1) Sandtrooper PF
2) Kylo Ren PF
3) HT Sandtrooper
4) Snowspeeder Luke

I also just POed the Predator Maquette, but I didn't use any points for that.

Im not interested in most SSC figures, but I absolutely love my Gotham Knight Batman. The accessories, faces, and cape on that figure are all a lot of fun for posing. Having the alternate cowls is exactly what I want in a Batman figure.

My only major complaint is that the faceplates are glossy, like Batman's been laminated.

I would love to have a Robin or a Gordon from SSC to stand alongside him. I suppose I could track down Superman.

SSC's Superman and the Gotham Knight Batman do make a sweet pair.

I wanted the Bats-Bruce combo from Batman returns, but it went waitlisted before a nice discount would come up. Now I need to look for it in the aftermarket :(

You didn't miss out. The Keaton (Bruce Wayne) sculpt was not good. The Batman was fantastic though, I'd save some money and just get The Bat.

That's what I'm saying. Although, don't you at least appreciate how unique the first one was?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
You're not wrong. It's neat looking certainly, but not a good substitute to the best perfection the second suit is. Even the MCU one is a downgrade quite frankly.

No codes yet?!!?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spooktacular started Monday the 26th and ended on Halloween last year, like it does every year. Halloween was a Saturday. There was no Sunday.

There were no Saturday codes on Halloween and then during Thanksgiving week they had codes but none on Saturday and Sunday before they resumed Monday and Tuesday, so it's a good gauge indicating there might not be any this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man today has been a let down so far. Slow code day and amazon screwed up the collectors edition titanfall preorders. It seems the they did not ship any or possiby just a few but most people got screwed over on their preorders.

Still holding out hope for a $30 discount code on HT STAN LEE, a $50 discount code on HT Disco Armor and Free Shipping for all!

Back