Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I have about the same total, hoping to get to $175-$180 to put towards Hoth Luke Pilot (assuming the sculpt and everything looks good).

Same here... just hit $206 in RP and I feel like its an inevitable buy now. A lot better than paying the full price on that one for sure.

Why in the Mother F did SS send us a $100 off code for a product they don't even have! I got so excited for a second there..

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Given that we went 17 hours without a code, I hope we get another $12 code in the next few hours.

Also, I remember twice when they goofed up and sent 6 of the same text message to us and in an apology, they gave us 10rp. They sent me the same text yesterday 4 times in a row. No apology. Not sure if every text back and forth cost me money or not..

I must get some sleep but I can't end the day on $2. I just can't :gah:

Guess I'll join in.
After my current orders convert, I'll have $744 in RPs.
I'm still holding out to see what the final outcome of Hulkbuster is and if it looks good that's where they're going.
If not, the Trinity Batman PF.

Also, I remember twice when they goofed up and sent 6 of the same text message to us and in an apology, they gave us 10rp. They sent me the same text yesterday 4 times in a row. No apology. Not sure if every text back and forth cost me money or not..

Unless you're paying per text message.......no. I don't think there's anyone who pays per text anymore.

It said something about charges to the account. I'll have to be more observant next time.

I'd wait for the eventual superior HT version.

Sold off all my SSC SW figs sans Palpatine 2-pack.

That's the smarter play, and I have a feeling that Luke Hoth Pilot won't live up to my expectations, but I got to use my RPs on something and its the last piece I want from Sideshow.

I need to unload my old SS SW figures, even including Palps and Sidious. None of them are displayed and they just take up storage room.

I must get some sleep but I can't end the day on $2. I just can't :gah:

When trying to sleep here's the trick: Set your alarm for every 30 minutes. Quickly check the SSC Twitter & Facebook accounts and then the threads here and then keep sleeping. Repeat until you've slept at least 6-7 hours, then you can just wake up and have enough energy for a productive day.

Its similar to how I did it in the military.

When trying to sleep here's the trick: Set your alarm for every 30 minutes. Quickly check the SSC Twitter & Facebook accounts and then the threads here and then keep sleeping. Repeat until you've slept at least 6-7 hours, then you can just wake up and have enough energy for a productive day.

You better hope it's not a 10 or 15 min code haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you're paying per text message.......no. I don't think there's anyone who pays per text anymore.

I still pay per text after 250 texts each month. I am on an old school verizon plan with a great employer discount that has.unlimited data so i wont change my plan and lose unlimited and have to pay more. I never go over 250 texts in a month anyways.

:hi5:

You better hope it's not a 10 or 15 min code haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True that. I've been practicing that sleep pattern between 2:00 AM & 8:00 AM (Eastern) so I've been lucky.

Where the new code shodeshow???? :impatient::impatient:

Got the email, thanks to Kuat & Co. for keeping the dream alive! You are some of the finest human beings on the planet

I only missed the $5 one that I guess a lot of us missed. That puts me up to $648. I barley use them because I feel that they're hard earned so I always have a hard time parting with them :lol:lol. I may end up blowing the whole wad on something big like the BvS Batmobile or something

Has anyone noticed missing RP? I was at $188.45 yesterday, but after adding the last code I'm at $186.45.

So, looks like I lost $4.

I've been checking before and after and every time they points were added correctly. Never did they not post like some have mentioned or have they been subtracted. I've been doing everything from either my desktop or iPad, except for one time on my phone

Back