Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Got the email too. Sucks to hear Pixel was banned.

I just typed in Halloween sale popcultcha and there was a post on their faceboook. Any other aussies confirm? I would imagine they have some sort of sale

Halloween's not huge in Australia.

Anyone know if popcultcha is having a Halloween sale?

Edit: it's this sunday

Is it bad that I'm crossing my fingers for another glitch? lol I didn't get in on the last.

I hope Trump chokes on some popcorn while looking at boob gifs.

Spooktacular is great!

The Popcultcha Supastore is having a special Halloween celebration this Sunday and you are invited to come down in your best costume for your chance to win a prize, take a look at great in-store promotions, and join in heaps of fun with with Cultcha Crew. We are expecting the whole day to be a terrifyingly good time!

That was from their FB page earlier this week, I took it as in-store only

Like it says in the email that Pix sent out, that was a lapse that shouldn't happen again. We'll be back to the scheduled programming as per his request. :)
:duff
5eb5aa61dee2371a4180c22e89875453.jpg

The Popcultcha Supastore is having a special Halloween celebration this Sunday and you are invited to come down in your best costume for your chance to win a prize, take a look at great in-store promotions, and join in heaps of fun with with Cultcha Crew. We are expecting the whole day to be a terrifyingly good time!

That was from their FB page earlier this week, I took it as in-store only

This would make more sense. No way they will set themselves up to take a beating like they must have last year online.

This would make more sense. No way they will set themselves up to take a beating like they must have last year online.
They have had sales since - 12 Days of Christmas and Star Wars May 4th I think. But they have had a lot of issues with their new site lately. At least the restriction of selling Exclusive Funko Pops to North America has reduced the traffic to the website stopping crashes that they had at SDCC.

Weird, I get the code emails but didn't receive this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pixel was temp banned and he was in charge of the list. He just sent out an email to explain.

That's because it wasn't sent.

There's like 10 posts from people talking about receiving an email describing what happened and that future codes will still be sent out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back