Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

That's a given -- I'd say just opening weekend alone, since Blade Runner didn't make much in its original theatrical run, did it?

No, It kind of flopped. People didn't really pay attention to it until it was airing on HBO.

I thought Sicario was pretty good as well, but I sort of agree with WorGar about the ending.

Anyway, great stuff on the codes today gents. I'm feeling a PF headed my way soon :)

Prisoners was a good movie as well

Damn, carving pumpkins with the kids cost me a $5 code.....:lol First code I've missed in three years.

Smash them in front of the kids as retribution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prisoners was good. Anyone ever watch Maggie (with Arnie)?

I went ahead and used the Doom PF discount ... I'm a huge fan of the character and I think the statue looks good . Does anyone have any encouragement or discouragement towards this?! ^_^

He is back email fans!
e8958919abec095170dfe40d6d4bf89c.gif

I went ahead and used the Doom PF discount ... I'm a huge fan of the character and I think the statue looks good . Does anyone have any encouragement or discouragement towards this?! ^_^

The Super Hero Cafe (local restaurant) has all of sideshow's statues (among others) on display and this Dr Doom looks great in person.

Back