Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

How can you tell he's been banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

This blows. Everything has been a blast up until today lol.

I agree, but I really have to blame DeBlasio for that. I saw a sharp decline in all that as soon as Bloomberg left. Wether you agree with his politics and methods or not, Gulliani vowed to clean up crime and the homeless, and he actually did. Bloomberg managed to keep all that going. I swear as soon as he left everything went down hill fast.

Agreed 100%

That sucks. I wonder why he was banned

Sideshow sent me a 100 off coupon for inferno Raiden, but I'm hesitant to bite because of the elbow issue.

Where are the higher value RP codes coming from? I've been keeping an eye on Sideshow's twitter, but I've only see the high value ones pop up in this thread, and I keep missing them.

I'm torn deciding after Spooktacular to use the RP on a Mark XLV, or cross my fingers and hope Crossbones sees the light of day. :thud:

Where are the higher value RP codes coming from? I've been keeping an eye on Sideshow's twitter, but I've only see the high value ones pop up in this thread, and I keep missing them.

Twitter and Facebook

Hoping they release a very nice discount on the sandtrooper.

Back