Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I still do not understand why Sideshow's shipping rates are so ****ing high in comparison to BBTS, or why they charge extra for double boxing, which BBTS does for free.

I def have to get crossbones. He looked amazing in all the CON pics. I bought winter soldier and think crossB will look great next to him. Too bad he only had 5 mins...:(

Mods are a necessary part of any forum. They are usually volunteers and they have to arbitrate all the petty crap we might argue about like low rp's, crappy buying decisions or when we all turn in to political/ religious/ economic/ bionic know it all's!
It's Spook week is all, if we can't accept a bit of control over what we are doing when it is the main sponsors big day then it's just going to be a free for all for trolls. Not accusing anyone of trolling by the way, I think it is just a bit of fun not recognised as going to far despite warnings.

What is the leia code?

I just used the "Text code" offered at the beginning of Spook for $30 off certain items. Leia was one of them. No specific Leia code, sorry i should have been more clear.

When you miss the one big code for the day (like I did), the rest of the day pretty much blows.

Naked gif's of politicians bad-mouthing mods will get you banned everytime... just avoid that and everyone should be golden :lecture

There's a saying "don't poke the bear"..

Anyway, the $10 was Facebook, and I think from memory the earlier $12 was from Twitter?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I still do not understand why Sideshow's shipping rates are so ****ing high in comparison to BBTS, or why they charge extra for double boxing, which BBTS does for free.
No kidding. The shipping on my BvS Batman is gonna be like $6, where Sideshow charges like $17.

Back