Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

You guys do realize reps rarely even come here anymore. Maybe years ago but it's <5% chance they show up here. Alex is the only one that hangs out with us anymore.

I wouldn't worry about scaring anyone away. If anything, I would hope chicky, Susan and Alex would join the freaktacular thread anyways as it's more tame there.

Who knows, it might happen ;)

Sigh

Ok...I believe my initial post caused a little too much trouble and for that I apologize. I never in a million years wanted people to be fighting with one another. So I'm very sorry for commenting initially

Just to clear a point up....I've ALWAYS come to this thread due to it's title/topic, which is: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post (currently) and it's always been a thread for codes and discounts. Off topic conversation has always existed and always will in this and future threads but having to sift through pages and pages and pages of off topic pictures and text will always be off putting to me (and me alone...I cannot speak to others)....the whole back and forth fighting in here right now is off putting (well, actually far more saddening for me because I see the collecting community as a band of men and women that are incredibly strong, passionate, and intelligent, so to see the breakdowns that occur at times really does make me sad. But I've also seen that the community is made up of some of the most resilient people, so I know in no time everyone will be back in better spirits). So if this thread is destined to be more than just code conversations and with some conversation drifts then so be it. :)

Again, I do want to apologize for my initial comment. I never wanted anyone fighting. I'm so sorry. :-(

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the lengthy post, Alex. Nice to hear from you.

Let's keep this thread on topic! (well, maybe just a little more so than it has been)

Sigh

Ok...I believe my initial post caused a little too much trouble and for that I apologize. I never in a million years wanted people to be fighting with one another. So I'm very sorry for commenting initially

Just to clear a point up....I've ALWAYS come to this thread due to it's title/topic, which is: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post (currently) and it's always been a thread for codes and discounts. Off topic conversation has always existed and always will in this and future threads but having to sift through pages and pages and pages of off topic pictures and text will always be off putting to me (and me alone...I cannot speak to others)....the whole back and forth fighting in here right now is off putting (well, actually far more saddening for me because I see the collecting community as a band of men and women that are incredibly strong, passionate, and intelligent, so to see the breakdowns that occur at times really does make me sad. But I've also seen that the community is made up of some of the most resilient people, so I know in no time everyone will be back in better spirits). So if this thread is destined to be more than just code conversations and with some conversation drifts then so be it. :)

Again, I do want to apologize for my initial comment. I never wanted anyone fighting. I'm so sorry. :-(

-SideshowAlex

A $10 code and all is forgiven. :lol

Isn't this the Sandbox Board ?

For jokes, games, silly polls and whatever else that catches your fancy. THERE BE MONSTERS HERE. Avoid at all costs. I'm telling you NOT to go in - you will definitely regret it.

The strange thing is, when it was $2 and boobs, we were all in good, light-hearted moods. Then the $12 hit and everyone loses their minds [emoji38]

You forgot this.
5c32bebefa75920643ea721054f0606b.jpg

For jokes, games, silly polls and whatever else that catches your fancy. THERE BE MONSTERS HERE. Avoid at all costs. I'm telling you NOT to go in - you will definitely regret it.

Hear hear!

All the complaints are why this thread was moved to the sandbox and our post counts were cut in half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread use to be in the Marvel figure thread, then it got moved. :ohbfrank:

It's not an internet thread known for this kind of thing though. :dunno The Linda Carter gifs of yesteryear were posted in the last two days of the event, not all throughout, and it never endangered our chances of exclusive offers. That's the difference.

I'm pretty sure this thread was moved to the Sandbox exactly because of this kind of thing :dunno

The bickering is worse than the boob gifs

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Amen!

People made valid points, but stop the preaching already!

preaching.gif

I'm pretty sure this thread was moved to the Sandbox exactly because of this kind of thing :dunno

Nah, it was moved so randos without accounts wouldn't call and complain about all the fake codes we posted a couple years ago.

Randos ruined Spooktacular.

Sigh

-SideshowAlex

:clap

It is. And exactly why it was moved here.

I work graveyard and today I only sleep 3 hours and in that 3 hours I miss a $12 code..figures:mad:

Same here. Stayed up all night waiting, then needed to get a couple of hours of sleep and missed out on the best code yet. No more sleep for the next few days I guess. :mad:

Back