Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Wait, are pizza GIFs ok?

The bickering is worse than the boob gifs

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to looking back on this during Spooktacular 2017

I have seem more smut at comic-con with cosplayers than these gifs

I removed the gif, but quite frankly, I'd be 100% done with this place if posting a popcorn gif got you banned (never heard that before tbh), but posting jiggling breasts and butt slap gifs didn't. I like SSF, but there's a reason most of my female collector friends aren't fans.

Popcorn gifs don't bother me. Just pointing out the Administrator really hates them for some reason.

You guys do realize reps rarely even come here anymore. Maybe years ago but it's <5% chance they show up here. Alex is the only one that hangs out with us anymore.

I wouldn't worry about scaring anyone away.

I agree. Probably have a better chance just going to the social media sites they're trying to promote. Probably have a better chance on Myspace.

The bickering is worse than the boob gifs

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The strange thing is, when it was $2 and boobs, we were all in good, light-hearted moods. Then the $12 hit and everyone loses their minds :lol

Wait, are pizza GIFs ok?

Yeah, just not these:
raw

Also no balloon GIFs! ;)

Last edited:

Darklord Dave has a loved one who was killed by popcorn. It's why we no longer have the popcorn eating Smilie. :angelsmil

:lol :lol

The strange thing is, when it was $2 and boobs, we were all in good, light-hearted moods. Then the $12 hit and everyone loses their minds :lol

That's because it's starting to feel like a normal Spook. :lol

How about everybody just votes on the topic and we agree to listen to the majority either way.

I picture you having to talk to HR a lot.

Nah, I have a professional job and have never been in trouble. For the record I haven't posted any of the gifs that trouble you so much. I just don't take it upon myself to infringe on others good time on an Internet forum thread known for this kind of thing.

How about everybody just votes on the topic and we agree to listen to the majority either way.

That probably wouldn't work. Too many lurkers and silent majority etc.

I just don't take it upon myself to infringe on others good time on an Internet forum thread known for this kind of thing.

It's not an internet thread known for this kind of thing though. :dunno The Linda Carter gifs of yesteryear were posted in the last two days of the event, not all throughout, and it never endangered our chances of exclusive offers. That's the difference.

This is why we can have nice things

Back