Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

How about this... we all agree to refrain from gif and pic posting for the next 24 hours and see if we get any more visits from any Sideshow reps. Just an idea to test the theories.

Darklord Dave said that popcorn gifs are a bannable offense. I haven't seen him around much lately, though, so I don't know if that applies anymore.

Jiggling breasts are okay but popcorn is a no-go? Huh. Wow.

I hope you realize you're in the vast minority here.

Reason so often is. Maybe if I put it in better terms.

Ahem.

Thread for good stuff. Discounts and contests. Showing jiggly pictures make less discounts and contests. Keep jiggly pictures, but do not show.

I imagine if the gifs are reduced the complaints about Sideshow will increase. It seems I only see tons of gifs and people in a good mood or complaints about something Sideshow is or isn't doing.

To crude dudes who think that everyone should be subjected to their smut, why don't you crawl back into your basements with your moldy Sports Illustrated?

I picture you as someone who got a lot of wedgies in junior high.

I imagine if the gifs are reduced the complaints about Sideshow will increase. It seems I only see tons of gifs and people in a good mood or complaints about something Sideshow is or isn't doing.

Ironically, the people discouraging the reps from giving us exclusive stuff and attention are likely to be the ones complaining about a lack of good discounts by the 31st.

It is a good distraction from the anti-Sideshow whining though. :lol

Have people complaining about the gifs actually looked at Sideshow's female statues and comics in general?

He doesn't like that stuff either. I figured he would've put the hammer down on that already if he was around.

I removed the gif, but quite frankly, I'd be 100% done with this place if posting a popcorn gif got you banned (never heard that before tbh), but posting jiggling breasts and butt slap gifs didn't. I like SSF, but there's a reason most of my female collector friends aren't fans.

Goddamn, I go to class for a couple of hours and this place is basically this:

fire_community.gif

Someone needs to step in and give us a final verdict on all the boob gifs, it seems.

Goddamn, I go to class for a couple of hours and this place is basically this:

fire_community.gif

Someone needs to step in and give us a final verdict on all the boob gifs, it seems.

Minus the delicious pizza, sadly.

Have people complaining about the gifs actually looked at Sideshow's female statues?

People have to decide whether or not to put up with the hypocrisy or step back from it all.

One method (keep posting the gifs, calling Sideshow reps hypocrites) will ensure that we don't get any personal attention from Sideshow. Another method (being frustrated by the hypocrisy and stepping away from the thread as a moral objection) may ensure that we do get some exclusive stuff.

The way this thread should be going is clear to me. :dunno

Split the thread. Either create a new thread for GIFs or a new thread for just codes. Then the perverts and the prudes will all be happy

You guys do realize reps rarely even come here anymore. Maybe years ago but it's <5% chance they show up here. Alex is the only one that hangs out with us anymore.

I wouldn't worry about scaring anyone away. If anything, I would hope chicky, Susan and Alex would join the freaktacular thread anyways as it's more tame there.

Sideshow is on this thread giving stuff away? I didn't see that last year, and I haven't seen it this year.

Back